WTB Razor EX CCU - from Mantis or Max

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My TESTies,

I'm looking for a CCU from the Mantis or Freelancer MAX to the Razor EX. It's a gift for a friend, so if any of y'all have one, lemme know, I'll purchase it from ya, and have you sent it to him.

Cheers,

Owl

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Yeah but we're shit posting in a different thread at the moment. Just give us a moment or time to finish a beer so we can get better disorganized..
(note: there are apparently more ways to misspell shit posting than I previously knew.)

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah but we're shit posting in a different thread at the moment. Just give us a moment or time to finish a beer so we can get better disorganized..
(note: there are apparently more ways to misspell shit posting than I previously knew.)
Did blind owl drink your beer again? I mean i love that owl but sometimes he gets away with to much.

Mad Owl ! by Ade-Darkstone on DeviantArt

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
On the day we find out we can cut the wings off a Razor and fly it unchanged in space, the value of that ship is going to explode overnight, as it becomes the godling of all scout craft, carried in abundance in almost all hangar bays.

On the day we find out you cannot cut the wings off and store it in a savagely small space, the Value of the M50 will go up as it becomes the premium scout craft.

Forgot your password?