WTB Reclaimer

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hey guys looking for a Reclaimer or another BMM for the cheapest I can get it for. I prefer the reclaimer but I can live with a BMM and hope the reclaimer doesn't jump in price on next sale. Reclaimer is one of the primary ships I want to keep in stock as this is the primary way I plan to make money in game.

PS. The other(more preferred if possible) way I can do this is if you have the upgrade from reclaimer to BMM and then another one from BMM to reclaimer I can buy one of your small LTI ships for cash via paypal then send enough RSI to upgrade to the reclaimer. See example below(I have a ton of RSI floating around right now which I can use which is why I ask)

-you buyback Aurora MR LTI or P-72 LTI wish cash

-then I send Andromeda for the extra 225 RSI needed to upgrade to BMM

-Then you melt Andromeda apply RSI for an upgrade to Redeemer

-Upgrade Redeemer to BMM for $0 CCU

-Upgrade BMM to Reclaimer for $0 CCU

I know its complicated but that's the best way I can put it into. Then I just need to rebuild my RSI back up for later purchases.

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I decided to go ahead and just buy another BMM from the Grey market (got it for 230 melt 250 so I got a good deal this time) So for an update for this does anyone have the upgrade from BMM to Reclaimer?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You won't find BMM to Reclaimer CCUs, not cheap ones anyways, as the Reclaimer hasn't been on sale since the BMM increased in price.

That being said, I may be able to help you. I'll have to check my buy backs. I have plenty of 0 dollar CCUs, just may not have any way of getting to the 350 level.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
My biggest fear is that when the reclaimer, endeavor, and cruciable go on sale again they will jack up the price(very likely). I got the other BMM just in case as I plan to hold on to at least one BMM for release day.(sitting on one actual BMM the other is sitting as an upgrade) if you do have a way to get me to reclaimer let me know even if it means I have to work it up all over again from nothing to finish i'm trying to get it for 250 if possible.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My biggest fear is that when the reclaimer, endeavor, and cruciable go on sale again they will jack up the price(very likely). I got the other BMM just in case as I plan to hold on to at least one BMM for release day.(sitting on one actual BMM the other is sitting as an upgrade) if you do have a way to get me to reclaimer let me know even if it means I have to work it up all over again from nothing to finish i'm trying to get it for 250 if possible.
The real only possible way to Reclaimer for 250 is via the BMM, which you already have. You may have to wait out and hopefully the Reclaimer doesn't jump on you. That being said, if it does, you'll have 120 off, as you got that BMM for 230, but it's upgrade value is 350.

I do have a shit ton of 350 level 0 dollar CCUs, but they can't be gifted, and I don't think I currently have a way to get to the 350 level except for the BMM.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
ah bummer I guess I just wait and hope for no increase if there is one I'll probably just have to find someone who has an original concept and buy it at full price.(if I'm lucky) I'll hold off for now and wait till the reclaimer goes on sale then.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
ah bummer I guess I just wait and hope for no increase if there is one I'll probably just have to find someone who has an original concept and buy it at full price.(if I'm lucky) I'll hold off for now and wait till the reclaimer goes on sale then.
Yeah, probably your best bet. Sorry dude.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
One more thing you could try is look in your buyback for $0 CCUs from Endeavors, Crucibles or other $350 ships to the Reclaimer.
These other ships won't increase in price soon, because they're nowhere near completion. If you're lucky, CIG won't wipe all our $0 CCUs before the next mega sale, when you'll get the chance to get a $350 ship and use your upgrade to get yourself a Reclaimer.

I know this could be really obvious, but hey! just trying to help. :)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
One more thing you could try is look in your buyback for $0 CCUs from Endeavors, Crucibles or other $350 ships to the Reclaimer.
These other ships won't increase in price soon, because they're nowhere near completion. If you're lucky, CIG won't wipe all our $0 CCUs before the next mega sale, when you'll get the chance to get a $350 ship and use your upgrade to get yourself a Reclaimer.

I know this could be really obvious, but hey! just trying to help. :slight_smile:
Wish I could but I don't have any of those upgrades anywhere great idea though I appreciate everyone's help in the situation if I have to pay more from the 350 then i'll deal with it no problems i'm pretty sure it will go on sale sometime in the near future as they get closer to 3.1 or 3.2? I forget which release is when these jobs are kicking in. In every space sim ive ever played ive always been the guy to clean up the battlefield. Its fun because you sneak up after a battle with the chance of other ships who could come along and try to kill you after a big fight. also i'm sure on the vanduul battlefont there will be tons of ships to clean up if you can get in and get out.(usually this means big money)

Forgot your password?