WTB Redeemer

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
If anybody has a Redeemer they wouldn't mind sharing with some TESTies I'm looking to buy :) Just leave me a message or PM me!

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Also, this is for my brother in law, more TESTies to assist with out lofty goals! Do they even make LTI Redeemers?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Also, this is for my brother in law, more TESTies to assist with out lofty goals! Do they even make LTI Redeemers?
They did... but not anymore. You'd have to CCU to a Redeemer, or wait til they sell variants.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
I can CCU once both ships are available for the hanger right? I have an LTI reliant, when will i be able to CCU into a redeemer?
Not hanger, both ships (the one you are are upgrading from and the ship you are upgrading to) have to be useable in Arena Commander, or be a varient of a ship. Redeemer has been noted to be getting the modular treatment, think a smaller scale to what the Retaliator got, so do not expect varients of the Redeemer.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Not hanger, both ships (the one you are are upgrading from and the ship you are upgrading to) have to be useable in Arena Commander, or be a varient of a ship. Redeemer has been noted to be getting the modular treatment, think a smaller scale to what the Retaliator got, so do not expect varients of the Redeemer.
Thanks for the info and the heads up :)

Forgot your password?