[WTB] Several ships, take a look!

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
I'm looking to buy any and all of the following ships, whether as an upgrade or standalone ship:

F7A Hornet
Genesis Starliner
Hull A
Hull B

Hull D
Hull E
Starfarer Gemini

I'll be using a verified business merchant services PayPal account. I've completed 2 prior transactions with fellow TESTies within the last few weeks. You'll be submitting a nice and detailed invoice for payment to help protect both you and I. Blah, blah, blah, sell me some ships!

Last edited:

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
I'm looking to buy any and all of the following ships, whether as an upgrade or standalone ship:

F7A Hornet
Genesis Starliner
Hull A
Hull B
Hull D
Hull E
Starfarer Gemini

I'll be using a verified business merchant services PayPal account. I've completed 2 prior transactions with fellow TESTies within the last few weeks. You'll be submitting a nice and detailed invoice for payment to help protect both you and I. Blah, blah, blah, sell me some ships!
Have an extra Hull A. Need email address to send invoice.

rurudotorg

Lieutenant
Aug 13, 2015
RSI Handle
nilslorand
Except the F7A (military upgrade isn't usable ATM and mine isn't giftable) I have all of them, some of them twice...
There's only one problem - I bought them with the German VAT (19%) so with the paypal fee and PP currency conversion they are - even at cost - quite expensive...

rurudotorg

Lieutenant
Aug 13, 2015
RSI Handle
nilslorand
I could offer you a HULL E for $550 in RSI store credits to unmelt my second one. That'll be at cost or even cheaper, because store credits are sold below price at /r/starcitizen_trades (usually 85-95% - usually you buy a Hornet Tracker)

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
I could offer you a HULL E for $550 in RSI store credits to unmelt my second one. That'll be at cost or even cheaper, because store credits are sold below price at /r/starcitizen_trades (usually 85-95% - usually you buy a Hornet Tracker)
Well, I'll first of all at least consider buying any of those from you, regardless of that nasty VAT. Why don't you just list some prices that you'd let them go at, and we can see if we have a deal.
Second, how would that Hull E trade work? Perhaps I'm confused... Can I actually "transfer" store credits?

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Hull A $70
Hull B $100

Both LTI,feel free to let me know if interested.

Reactions: rurudotorg

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Except the F7A (military upgrade isn't usable ATM and mine isn't giftable) I have all of them, some of them twice...
There's only one problem - I bought them with the German VAT (19%) so with the paypal fee and PP currency conversion they are - even at cost - quite expensive...
Shit, avoid VATS I can buy things for you and just sell them to you at cost+Paypal fee's whenever anyone wants.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
do they allow you to CCU into a ship you once had before ? Like if i have a "package" say a gladius or avenger package etc.. and I had a superhornet or gladiator, could they/would they upgrade it for me into the ship if I had the missing funds ? Anyone know ?>

rurudotorg

Lieutenant
Aug 13, 2015
RSI Handle
nilslorand
@ReconDelta No, restored items are not giftable - except applied CCUs / patches to giftable ships. The problem is that you cannot use the military hornet upgrade ATM because the F7A is not hangar ready.

@Azmodeth AFAIK CIG support just restores melted ships if you ask very politely and have enough store credits. So if you melted a ship to get another, it's no problem. If you CCUd it the "ship id" of the base ship is still in use and you have no chance.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?