WTB Starter package with extended Insurance

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Hello all!

I am kinda new to the star citizen universe and to TEST Squadron. I've been watching development since 2012 but I was a kid back then and couldn't really afford a pledge or even a gaming PC.
Fast forward to this year when I discover Star Citizen is still a thing and I missed out on a lot of cool shit.
Long story short, I played during Invictus Week and fell in love with the game, I wanted to buy a starter package but someone advised me that I could get LTI or even extended insurance if I buy a pack from the forums.
I know people are wary of selling to new members so I hope that I can earn my place here soon and prove to everyone that I am a committed member of the team. Ill try my best to be an active member.
I'm looking to purchase any game packages under $150 that come with either LTI or extended insurance.

On a side note I'm looking to purchase some dual-stick HOTAS joysticks. I found a pair of Thrustmaster T.16000M's that seem pretty highly reviewed but I am open to suggestions if anyone has any.

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Dont forget to jump into our discord!
I wouldnt put too much emphasis on LTI personally. Your right that we usually wait till a member has been around for a while before trading but maybe someone will, hope you find the package your looking for

Reactions: Man-0

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
I know people are wary of selling to new members so I hope that I can earn my place here soon and prove to everyone that I am a committed member of the team. Ill try my best to be an active member.
I'm looking to purchase any game packages under $150 that come with either LTI or extended insurance.

On a side note I'm looking to purchase some dual-stick HOTAS joysticks. I found a pair of Thrustmaster T.16000M's that seem pretty highly reviewed but I am open to suggestions if anyone has any.
Yes people are very wary about selling anything to new members, especially day one members. Usually it take months, at least 3 or more, and the member has to be active so that people can see they are staying around and get to know them.
Coming in day 1 and asking to buy any package under $150 with LTI or extended will 9 chances out of 10 make most sellers here cautious or flat out refuse

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Yes people are very wary about selling anything to new members, especially day one members. Usually it take months, at least 3 or more, and the member has to be active so that people can see they are staying around and get to know them.
Coming in day 1 and asking to buy any package under $150 with LTI or extended will 9 chances out of 10 make most sellers here cautious or flat out refuse
Totally understandable, all I can do is stay active and prove it to the community.

Reactions: StdDev

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Totally understandable, all I can do is stay active and prove it to the community.
If you dont get your Mustang pack from @Freak0 (i dont see he posted rules about being in TEST for his shop), i'm sure someone can get you a deal when we know you. Maybe Heartwood even did so already ;)

That would be a good idea for your to join TEST as your main organization first, i see you are still without an org : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TEST

If you dont get anything in the coming weeks (say end of July), come back to me and i can help you out and propose a Drake Loot and Scoot Deluxe package (concierge pack) at melt price (155$, VAT on me) + Paypal 10%. It comes with 5 years insurance, and its a pretty jack of all trades. It only comes with Star Citizen and not Squadron 42.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Many here are running with those sticks (i do here), and some have posted nice profile for it (ask @BuzZz_Killer for tips on T.16000, you can check him on youtube). You can also join Combat Flight Training every saturday/sunday at 20.00 UTC, you will have many players there using dual stick that can give you tips for your mapping, regardless of your joystick brand.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I can reccomend the T16000m as they are accurate joysticks. One issue with them however is they are only cheap plastic inside and wear out eventually. You'll get maybe a year out of them before they go a bit wobbly.

Still for the money I suppose you can't complain too much!!

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
@Tei made a video somewhere here (have to find link again) customizing his T.16000 springs for better response, should look at that if you like tinkering your gear ;)
Yup, spring mod on aiming stick is massive improvement over stock spring that is quite stiff.

Forgot your password?