WTB the C2 Bomber.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm interested in purchasing the C2 bomber variant. If possible. I'm not sure of it's asking price
That's the A2 variant, it'll probably be on sale during Invictus launch week in May. The price is probably $750.00 or so (it probably won't be less). During these events, you can also CCU to the ship from something else of lesser value.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I'm interested in purchasing the C2 bomber variant. If possible. I'm not sure of it's asking price
For such a big ship and if you don't care about standalone ship, I would recommend to use Warbond CCU upgrades from a token to reduce the price as much as possible.

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
If you contact customer support, they are usually good about temporarily enabling limited-time ships for purchase to people who inquire. I've done it a couple of times when I missed an event. Or at least they tend to do it through the Concierge portal. They usually don't say no to people looking to spend money.

Although it sometimes takes them a while to get back to you. Sometimes between a week or two.

Forgot your password?