WTB VKB Fat Black Mamba or Logitech G940

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
Hello all, toomtoom here. I'm in a bind.... And I need HELP! I wore the gears down on my stick of 6 years, a Logitech G940 Force Feedback HOTAS Joystick. I've looked at current sticks, and they just didn't feel right... Until I saw VKB's Fat Black Mamba stick. HOLY CRAP... If anyone has one of any variant, or knows someone who does, and is willing to part with it, please shoot me a message. Alternatively, if anyone has a Logitech G940 in their possession, even if the sticks a junker, hit me up all the same. All I need is the gears in the flight stick to be in working condition. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Murderer

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
It's truly a shame it's so hard to find that Logitech these days. I really miss sticks with FF. I've heard VKB has a new stick currently in development though if you are unable to find what you are looking for.

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
It's truly a shame it's so hard to find that Logitech these days. I really miss sticks with FF. I've heard VKB has a new stick currently in development though if you are unable to find what you are looking for.
Yeah, the Gladiator and Gladiator Pro are currently taking pre-orders, but I just really like the look of the Black Mamba over the Gladiator to be honest

Reactions: Murderer
Forgot your password?