WTS: 2015 Anniversary MISC Starfarer(s)

GriffinGamingRPG

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
GriffinGamingRPG
Hello Testies!

I need to sell some of my buybacks. I have two 2015 Anniversary Sale Starfarers with VFG Hangars and 3-Years Insurance.
As you know CIG increased the price to $300. I got them for $195. Best offer gets one or both! Make me an offer (you might be surprised) - DM me via Discord for a faster response!

P.S. Montoya will vouch that I'm not a crook!

GriffinGamingRPG
TEST Squadron - Best Squadron

Starfarer_2015.jpg

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
Nice of you to offer these ships to Org members Griffin! 👌
Im already @ 3k in pledge, so trying to save some money going forward, as im by no means rich lol. I just really want Star Citizen to succeed!
That being said, I'd take one of your hands for $200 straight, as I was looking for one the other day: https://testsquadron.com/threads/wtb-starfarer-original-concept.15994/
I was actually looking to get LTI, but if I can save some money, 3 years would serve me just as well. I've traded with several other testies and paypal verified.
Interested? 🤞

EDIT: $200 + paypal expenses ofc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sraika

GriffinGamingRPG

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
GriffinGamingRPG
Nice of you to offer these ships to Org members Griffin! 👌
Im already @ 3k in pledge, so trying to save some money going forward, as im by no means rich lol. I just really want Star Citizen to succeed!
That being said, I'd take one of your hands for $200 straight, as I was looking for one the other day: https://testsquadron.com/threads/wtb-starfarer-original-concept.15994/
I was actually looking to get LTI, but if I can save some money, 3 years would serve me just as well. I've traded with several other testies and paypal verified.
Interested? 🤞

EDIT: $200 + paypal expenses ofc.
Sounds good Shiwaz,
I saw your WTB but because you wanted LTI I didn't hit you up. I'll be around on Saturday off and on. We can shoot for then or Sunday.

GriffinGamingRPG

• Love
Reactions: Shiwaz
Forgot your password?