[WTS] Account / Battle Pack Combo / Store Credits

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Yes I can see that now, Dowzer confirmed it to me also. That makes it an expensive physical pack in the end, if you put everything else aside. But those physical packs are rare today so you will get a buyer.
I am not sure you can gift it though.
If i remember right physical packages do not carry over i don't know if they changed it or not so if you ever got a physical package from someone else you were not supposed to get the physical stuff just the digital. i forget where they wrote that.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
If i remember right physical packages do not carry over i don't know if they changed it or not so if you ever got a physical package from someone else you were not supposed to get the physical stuff just the digital. i forget where they wrote that.
In my case I'm fine, both my original accounts have their own package purchased by those accounts ;)
But I have once asked support when the packages would be shipped years ago, and they said this is not even a thing yet, and that they would ask accounts with physical pledge when the time comes for the shipping address. I was asking this as my billing address is overriding my shipping address in my account, which made me worried the signed collector woulkd not ship to the right place.
So I guess physical pledges can be traded (at least once only, since you loose them if reclaimed).

Reactions: M4cex and Beerless

Beerless

Ensign
Apr 11, 2023
RSI Handle
Beerless
As ayeeteeone pointed out this is actually a guild for star citizen not a selling site. You could join the guild play with us some and get to know people then if you felt you wanted to help others out go ahead and sell stuff. most people who sell stuff here sell to other guild mates at cost not for profit etc.
Снимок экрана 2023-04-13 в 02.23.33.png

Forgot your password?