[WTS] Account for personal reasons :(

GRiMLiNX

Captain
Aug 16, 2015
RSI Handle
GRiMLyNX
Hi guys, first of all I'd like to extend my thanks and gratitude for any interest you might have.
I recently had a few issues to resolve in real life, that have forced me to find ways to get some money from the things I love, one being SC.

For that reason I'm selling my account composed of:
- Carrack LTI CCU'D
- Reliant LTI
- Kruger P-72 Archimedes - giftable
- Avenger Stalker - Starter Package with SQ42 and alpha pledge

The Carrack can be CCU'd to Endeavour / Reclaimer and Crucible for free.

I'm looking to make as much as I can for this, at least as close as possible to the purchase value.
Again thanks for your consideration.

message me on my email if you interested: [email protected]
Your support and help is very much appreciated!

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
I think I've wrote almost the same in the thread of someone else trying to sell his account:

AFAIK selling Accounts is against the ToS and your RSI Handle is linked to the Forum, so I'd be careful with this.

However, it should be possible to buy or re-buy an LTI Token (NOX Spacebike is expected soon) with cash and CCU via RSI Credits and the CCUd Ships should still be giftable (sellable) legally.

I also think that it's a whole lot easier to sell Ships rather than a complete account, simply based on the fact that most people will already have their own account.

Reactions: Stevetank

GRiMLiNX

Captain
Aug 16, 2015
RSI Handle
GRiMLyNX
I think I've wrote almost the same in the thread of someone else trying to sell his account:

AFAIK selling Accounts is against the ToS and your RSI Handle is linked to the Forum, so I'd be careful with this.

However, it should be possible to buy or re-buy an LTI Token (NOX Spacebike is expected soon) with cash and CCU via RSI Credits and the CCUd Ships should still be giftable (sellable) legally.

I also think that it's a whole lot easier to sell Ships rather than a complete account, simply based on the fact that most people will already have their own account.
Probably so, I haven't made any infraction as of yet so I'm not punishable.

Still you can't imagine what one must go through in life to consider something as extreme as selling their favorite game account, so please although you mean well, have consideration on our part.

:(

Forgot your password?