[WTS] CCU'd LTI ships below official price

Dead-Cat-Dance

Lieutenant
Dec 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Dead-Cat-Dance
Hello everyone. Have few ships for sale, melt value same ass price, paypal invoice fees not included.

Banu Merchantmen - 235$
Carrack/Reclaimer - 285$
Origin 600i Touring - 300$
Origin 600i Explorer - 325$
Esperia Prowler - 315$
Hammerhead - 635$

To trade with me you must have verified paypal. Thank you.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
With all due respect @Dead-Cat-Dance , if you were planning on selling your ships at reasonable rates to anybody, then you should have done so BEFORE the Anniversary sale started or at the very least before the holiday sales arrived to absorb the rest of everyone's left over funds which were used to fund the countless Tonks to be used in a variety of drunken activities. After all, this is TEST Squadron.

Dead-Cat-Dance

Lieutenant
Dec 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Dead-Cat-Dance
I`m long time backer and free trader existing in all big organizations. I just giving opportunity to buy ships cheaper, without profit for myself, I don't care if I did not sell them.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wasn't talking any smack or negativity towards you @Dead-Cat-Dance . I was simply pointing out that your timing to attempt to sell items was timed poorly due to the recent sets of sales. Others were simply trying to give you a heads up that it is easier for people to trust a ship seller if they have gotten to know them lately & you just arrived in TEST Squadron less than a week ago & this is your 1st group of posts without even bothering to introduce yourself 1st.

Reactions: VFV and Blind Owl

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
No offense, but your going to need to be around a while longer before people start throwing money at you
This is correct unless you accidentally walk into the area between a group of drunken TESTies who are launching various coins at a target to see who can do the most damage to it with them. In which case ... "Medic!"

Forgot your password?