[WTS] Complete high end gaming PC w/accessories [W] Paypal

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
I'm selling my complete high end gaming PC and all the accessories. I've put MANY thousands of dollars into it over the last few years. However, I've been hit with gravely serious health problems and need to scrounge up as much money as possible. As you can see from the PC Part Picker link it is a lot of expensive hardware. I am offering it at a large discount. I'd prefer to sell it to someone in our community instead of a complete stranger. If you know anyone who would be interested please let them know. I am struggling to pay for my medical bills.

Message me with any questions. I want to sell this as soon as possible. I expect it to go fast. Local pickup would be best (I'm in western Pennsylvania), but I will ship everything for free. I can provide more photos upon request. You can buy from me with confidence. I've sold many things on Ebay and a few things on /r/hardwareswap. I can provide you with my accounts there to verify. All of the parts are in pristine condition. I've taken very good care of everything.

Edit: Price is $1800.

Sincerely,

Riekopo/Thomas

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
CPU: Intel - Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($1047.01 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Motherboard: Asus - P8Z77-V ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
Memory: Mushkin - Redline 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($169.00 @ B&H)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($44.39 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 780 3GB Superclocked Video Card
Case: Corsair - 550D ATX Mid Tower Case ($179.99 @ Corsair)
Power Supply: Corsair - Professional Gold 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive: Pioneer - BDC-207DBK Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer ($98.40 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 7 Home Premium Full 32/64-bit ($223.10 @ Jet)
Case Fan: Corsair - Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan ($17.59 @ OutletPC)
Keyboard: Corsair - STRAFE RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: SteelSeries - Rival 300 Wired Optical Mouse ($40.99 @ Best Buy)
Headphones: SteelSeries - H Headset ($319.99 @ Amazon)
Speakers: Logitech - Z625 200W 2.1ch Speakers ($155.84 @ Amazon)
UPS: CyberPower - CP1500PFCLCD UPS ($202.77 @ Amazon)
Other: ZyXEL Pass-Thru Ethernet Adapter 1800 Mbps Powerline 2-port Gigabit 2-Pack [PLA5456KIT] ($84.99 @ Amazon)
Other: Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller ($139.00 @ Amazon)
Other: BenQ ZOWIE 27-Inch QHD 2560x1440 LED 144Hz Quad HD Gaming Monitor with S-Switch, XL-Series for eSports Tournaments and Professional Players (XL2730) ($549.00 @ Amazon)
Other: Steam Link ($19.99 @ Amazon)
Other: Glorious Gaming Wrist Pad/Rest - FULL SIZE Mechanical Keyboards,Stitched Edges,Ergonomic | 17.5x4 inches/25mm Thick (GWR-100) ($23.99 @ Amazon)
Other: SteelSeries DeX Gaming Mouse Pad (Black/Orange) ($39.99 @ Dell Small Business)
Other: Glorious Gaming Mouse Wrist Pad/Rest - Stitched Edges, Ergonomic, Foam Interior | 8x4 inches/13mm Thick (GW-M) ($13.99 @ Amazon)
Other: Atlantic Gaming Desk - Not Machine Specific ($88.00 @ Amazon)
Other: Cherry MX Rubber O-Ring Switch Dampeners Red 40A-L - 0.2mm Reduction (125pcs) ($15.00 @ Amazon)
Other: iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit -- All New 2016 Edition ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Other: - DataVac® Electric Duster ESD Safe/Anti-Static Blower, 120V, Black ($92.99 @ Amazon)
Other: Vertagear P-Line PL6000 Racing Series Ergonomic Gaming Office Chair (Rev. 2) (Black) ($439.99 @ Amazon)
Other: 126 Key Double Shot PBT Keycap Set - Black Translucent (Vortex) ($39.00)
Total: $4254.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-23 05:16 EDT-0400

View: http://imgur.com/a/65ipV

Last edited:

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
I hope this doesn't come off wrong, but I think you'd be better off selling those parts individually and possibly elsewhere... after all most people here are playing Star Citizen, so they'll have most if not all of that stuff already and if they'd upgrade, it would most likely be at a point where SC allows permanent progress to be made which is still ways out...

Also, the prices you linked for i.E. the Processor are like 3-5 years old, right now it would cost maybe 1000$ to build a brand new Gaming PC which would outperform yours... and comes with warranties. The GTX780 would already be something to upgrade from, rather than to upgrade to, given that even the ~250$ GTX1060 6gb matches the GTX 980.

I hope your medical / financial situation gets better... D:

Reactions: mindfart

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
I hope this doesn't come off wrong, but I think you'd be better off selling those parts individually and possibly elsewhere... after all most people here are playing Star Citizen, so they'll have most if not all of that stuff already and if they'd upgrade, it would most likely be at a point where SC allows permanent progress to be made which is still ways out...

Also, the prices you linked for i.E. the Processor are like 3-5 years old, right now it would cost maybe 1000$ to build a brand new Gaming PC which would outperform yours... and comes with warranties. The GTX780 would already be something to upgrade from, rather than to upgrade to, given that even the ~250$ GTX1060 6gb matches the GTX 980.

I hope your medical / financial situation gets better... D:
Yeah I might have to do that, but I'm really hoping to avoid it. It would be a lot easier for me to measure, weigh, package, and mail a few large boxes instead of a million different little ones. I've already sold half of what I own and it takes a lot of time to mail all that stuff individually. Not to mention finding right sized boxes (and buying them if I can't) and paying for shipping which can be quite expensive depending on the size and weight. Ebay gives a decent discount on postage sometimes though which is helpful.

You can't set the prices on PC Part Picker. It does it automatically and I see no way to change it. This isn't just a desktop though it's a lot of expensive accessories. The monitor and chair are fairly new and they were both very expensive for example.

Thanks for your kind words.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I agree with I_Mike_I. This is an older computer (4-5 year old chip from when it was new) and computers go down in price really fast. You are much better parting it out on ebay than selling it whole.....for a whole computer...I would not pay over $500 for this machine.

Good luck and I hope you recover quickly.

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
My cousin insisted on putting this GoFundMe together for me. I don't expect it to raise any money, but it can't hurt I guess.

Forgot your password?