[WTS] F7A Military Hornet Upgrade

MinisterPhobia

Captain
Jul 5, 2016
RSI Handle
MinisterPhobia
Dear TEST,

I need some help. I've been drooling over the Polaris for a year now and have been unable to afford one. It's back on sale and I'm wanting to do a CCU to it but after melting some ships, it seems I'm about $230 short.

However, since I'm getting rid of my Hornet, it seems that I no longer need my "F7A MILITARY HORNET UPGRADE" that I got a few years back. Someone told me it's worth about $200 or so some time ago, so, I'm hoping one of you might be interested in it.

Message me on Discord at MinisterPhobia#8706

Thanks!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
no game packages, ccus, or other random ships you like to melt? im sure you gotta have something laying around.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
What's it an upgrade from, mate?

Edit: Also, @makute is right. $100 on reddit, $126 if you're really paranoid

Last edited:

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
I've never seen a F7A upgrade sell for $200.

Currently, you can get $100 for it in starcitizen_trades easily. $110~$120 if you're not in a hurry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sraika

MinisterPhobia

Captain
Jul 5, 2016
RSI Handle
MinisterPhobia
Ah, okay. $100 won't be enough to cover the shortfall, and being the time of year it is, I have no spare money.

I guess no Polaris for me this year.

:(

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I've melted everything except my main package and the Merchantman which I won't give up for anything (especially since it now costs $200 more than when I got it).
you could upgrade from your merchantman to the polaris. Then later if you are able to sell off the f7c hornet upgrade you could buy a new merchantman from someone who has the upgrade.

Reactions: Sraika

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
http://mrfats.mobiglas.com/search?q=Hornet F7A (Military)

website that covers all private sales of ships and upgrades for SC, seems like your bud may have oversold you on the price mate.

Also important to note that (as of last info, which was ages ago) the F7A upgrade is a body kit, not an actual upgrade. It gives your Hornet (whatever variant, including Super) the appearance of the military Hornet, but without any of the upgrades in powerplant, hardpoints, whatever else that it entails.

It will have minor adjustments to handling to reflect the different geometry, but in all likelyhood it will be negligible.

Just trying to clear up some common misconceptions about it! :beers:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I ended up melting the Merchantman. After the most recent update on it, I became less sure that I wanted it, but, I've been certain that I wanted the Polaris since it was announced. So, I now have a Polaris.
ouch you melted the merchant? should have upgraded from it so you could take the 100 usd discount to the polaris. i still have one of my andromeda to bmm upgrades laying in my hanger plan to use it for the next big thing

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
ouch you melted the merchant? should have upgraded from it so you could take the 100 usd discount to the polaris. i still have one of my andromeda to bmm upgrades laying in my hanger plan to use it for the next big thing
Oh my God this. You'd have saved 100 bucks on that Polaris.

Forgot your password?