WTS!! Hangar Spring Cleaning

Aug 12, 2017
RSI Handle
F_Tek
I do,
Dragonfly Yellowjacket to Vanguard Warden Upgrade 215 +Paypal(as applicable)
Thanks for getting back to me. I spent my cash on a Buccaneer last night but will most likely come back to you for the Warden or maybe a Terrapin if you still have them in a few weeks. Fly safe or if you can't at least fly drunk :-)

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Thanks for getting back to me. I spent my cash on a Buccaneer last night but will most likely come back to you for the Warden or maybe a Terrapin if you still have them in a few weeks. Fly safe or if you can't at least fly drunk :slight_smile:
No worries. I love me some Bucc.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm being nice and not overtly mentioning I have another of those. oh. Crap. that was supposed to better obfuscated.
Haha, shush you!Sadly, she's beyond my reach at this time, and probably forever, honestly. I don't see myself being able to come up with 895 anytime in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.

That's Ok, I will happily crew on many another's ship. Tis a grand verse after all, and we have MANY ships in TEST. More ships than crew.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Haha, shush you!Sadly, she's beyond my reach at this time, and probably forever, honestly. I don't see myself being able to come up with 895 anytime in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.

That's Ok, I will happily crew on many another's ship. Tis a grand verse after all, and we have MANY ships in TEST. More ships than crew.
I'll leave the ships unlocked for you :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm curious, what is this Exploration Mega Pack that you mention? Not for purpose of purchase, but simply to understand what it is for future reference.
UEE Exploration Mega-Pack. Sold last year at Gamescon for $895. That's 150 off the then current prices of the total ships. Now it would be worth even more, as the Carrack has increased in price, and the DF and Aquila are about to. It's an AMAZING deal.
Exploration Mega Pack.png

Impressive line-up Blind Owl, and even more impressive prices to boot too, damn
Wish I had the extra $
Thanks man, but my line-up is non-existent now. Well, that's not entirely true. By the grace of my wife and a few very generous TESTies, I have a small fleet of ships at my disposal again.
wooo @Blind Owl getting back on the band wagon. You still going to be one of my officers on my jav right?
Always. You're going to need token window-licker, haha

Forgot your password?