WTS Javelin Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I have a Javelin Destroyer LTI I'm kicking around the idea of selling. Life has it's fun ways of tugging at you to do things you really don't want to do, but sometimes must in order to do what is right. Long story short, I'm going to become a daddy soon and have a ridiculous deductible to meet by the end of the month. In order to save face with "mommy" and get it paid before it's due date to make things less stressful for her; I've decided that I have to part with something of considerable value to me. One of those happens to be a Javelin Destroyer LTI that I've been holding on to for quite some time.

I am opening the floor up to offers in order to maximize the outcome but not get more than "Fair Market Value" for this ship.

Terms of Sale: Payment must be made within 24 hours of reaching an agreement. I prefer to use google wallet for the transfer to avoid fees. As this is for a Javelin and anything over $1000 is account bound, this will include the account and the email address used to purchase the Javelin.

Thank you for your consideration

Murd

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
I have a Javelin Destroyer LTI I'm kicking around the idea of selling. Life has it's fun ways of tugging at you to do things you really don't want to do, but sometimes must in order to do what is right. Long story short, I'm going to become a daddy soon and have a ridiculous deductible to meet by the end of the month. In order to save face with "mommy" and get it paid before it's due date to make things less stressful for her; I've decided that I have to part with something of considerable value to me. One of those happens to be a Javelin Destroyer LTI that I've been holding on to for quite some time.

I am opening the floor up to offers in order to maximize the outcome but not get more than "Fair Market Value" for this ship.

Terms of Sale: Payment must be made within 24 hours of reaching an agreement. I prefer to use google wallet for the transfer to avoid fees. As this is for a Javelin and anything over $1000 is account bound, this will include the account and the email address used to purchase the Javelin.

Thank you for your consideration

Murd
I am happy to give you a $999.99, but I think you can get higher in the open market.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Aww man... The infamous Javelin!!! :(

After all the work to get it! ;)

I will vouch for @Murderer, so trade with confidence.

I know that in some cases CIG has allowed large assets like this to be transferred, but I think it started happening so much that they do not cater to it any more.

I know how much you wanted this ship, and the lengths you went to get it.

Take care of your wife and new baby first!

Remind me about this when the game starts, Ill be sure you get your shot at a Javelin we acquire in the game for you and your new family!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Actually, before you do an account transfer, try contact customer support, plead your case about the arrival of a new baby and see if you can get an exception.

If it is within the legal framework they have, they might allow for a transfer, but like I said, I have not seen that happen very often. Usually only extreme situations.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I"m not sure if you were implying to make it giftable to the buyer or worried about my other assets; It's all good @Montoya; it is tied to it's own account as an alt, and has a starter package as well, I'll gladly on behalf of the buyer submit a ticket documenting my ownership and proof of purchase, but offer no guarantees they will actually allow the buyer to have it transfered.. My guess is when 2.4 hits, they will be in for a TEST....

Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks everyone for checking this out!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Congratulations on your small human! Don't be sad about the Javelin, you'll get one in game. I'll contribute 10000 UEC and 2 pints of BlindOwl's finest towards it.
PS: Maybe RussianJ will let you polish his Javelin until you can get yours.
PPS: that sounded a bit wrong.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Congratulations on your small human! Don't be sad about the Javelin, you'll get one in game. I'll contribute 10000 UEC and 2 pints of BlindOwl's finest towards it.
PS: Maybe RussianJ will let you polish his Javelin until you can get yours.
PPS: that sounded a bit wrong.
Thanks!
Lol, I'm not worried at all about it and hopefully RussianJ will let me play redshirt #42. Unfortunately the title loans place down the street isn't looking for any shiny Javs, and I once tried to hibernate and it didn't work as well to avoid paying bills. There is a scenario where I don't sell this and it ends up being the ship from Event Horizon to my crew. LOL

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh man. I cannot afford the javelin, but I most certainly want to congratulate you on becoming a father (shortly). Best feeling in the world. And the coolest experience.

I shall definitely donate the two points of my finest (I'd better start brewing, Ha) that @supitza promised. I'll also raise a glass to you and your family my friend.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
I would kick in donation money to aquire this for the org, leaving it in the competent hands of Glorious Leader on its alt account. Waiting for your return.

Hell, by the time the PU is go and Javelin avalible you might have some time to take away from the kid and finally play!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Thankes everyone! He's gonna be a TESTie, no since holding back since mommy and daddy's spying eyes couldn't help but sonar the depths of the placenta looking for the elusive wang. This is definitely Murderer's shark week, I am in Florida putting up crown molding to make a little extra cash and will be moving from NOLA to Atlanta this weekend.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I'd sell it to the org for $1500 as that is all I need and would be happy to donate the rest.
That would be very generous of you, IM EXTREMELY TEMPTED!!!!!

BUT!

1) If you have a baby on the way $1500 covers the first bunch of diapers, baby seat and stroller. You can get $2500-$4000 for this on the grey market very fast which will pay for a lot more of these baby expenses!

(Be cautious of scams if you go the grey market route!)

2) As an org I feel we will be able to afford almost anything within 2-3 months of game play, so there is no real urgency to buy more ships unless they are essential in the opening days.

If we did the $1500 deal I would speak with the members that pitch in for that and see if we could sell it back to you at the same price later, but now its getting complicated because we are getting into the loan business. :)

I think the simplest and most beneficial route is sell it at full price. We can always work together in the game to make sure you get back into a Javelin in due time.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Might I offer a possible solution? Put up a donation button for the javelin similar to the forum donations. Tell the story about why its happening. Worst thing that happens is you don't reach the goal and you're back to square 1. Best case scenario is the donations purchase the ship for TEST as a whole.

ps. Put this announcement in SOTS.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think the simplest and most beneficial route is sell it at full price. We can always work together in the game to make sure you get back into a Javelin in due time.
Hear hear! Also, I think putting good @Murderer at the helm of this Org Javelin isn't a bad thing. Justis thought.
Might I offer a possible solution? Put up a donation button for the javelin similar to the forum donations. Tell the story about why its happening. Worst thing that happens is you don't reach the goal and you're back to square 1. Best case scenario is the donations purchase the ship for TEST as a whole.

ps. Put this announcement in SOTS.
I second this solution. Then everyone is onboard, knows what they're dealing with, and we have a platform to call home base as we strike out at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?