[WTS] M50 & MM Anniversary @ Cost

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Here is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a one of a kind, celebrity-owned Anniversary Edition M50 or MM! I would sign them but they're digital products, though I will consent to delivering a signed certificate proving authenticity of former ownership on my behalf. I'm offering this great deal to TEST because you guys deserve it, otherwise I would sell this for ten times as much at auction or Reddit, but I don't need to money, clearly.

I don't like Chris Roberts' Funny Money, so cash. Also, if you're not going to mail me an envelope of bills, you're going to need to pay the fees on Paypal otherwise I would be taking a loss, and as an accomplished businessman and a natural mathematician, I would be in the charity portion of my financial graph thingie and I already contribute 40% of my paycheck to charity. I don't do middlemen, and I don't transfer goods until I'm paid anymore. Congratulations for reading, and have a great day!

Last edited:

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
You know I would have bought the M50 instantly, but I don't have that money now. Great deal, it will sell fast.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I can hold on to it for you as long as we're not talking months from now.
Thanks, but the problem is that I don't know when I'll have that money. It can ve months, or a few days. Don't hold it, if I have the money and you have it, great, if not, ....

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Ok, I think I'll be able to get the money for the next Monday. Can you hold the M50 for me untill that day? Please

Last edited:

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I'll take the M50 off your hands if the deal doesn't go through

Forgot your password?