[WTS] RSI Polaris LTI Warbond Presale

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
**** SOLD! ****

As much as it pains me to do this, I could use a bit of extra capital as I try to get a personal business project off the ground.

For sale is my RSI Polaris - LTI War Bond Presale. Purchased new with cash! Based on the original reddit discussion, my purchase order number would lead some to believe that this will be Hull #444.

Asking $650. This includes Paypal fees. Willing to sell to an outstanding TEST member (3 months+).

PM me here or on discord!

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not really a time limit, more of a buffer fund. I don't like investing in equipment if I don't have the additional funding for unforeseen expenses.

If a current pending sale doesn't go through I'm open to when you think you'd be able to buy it.
Well, whenever I can figure out if I can afford it or not, I'll let you know. If I missed out, then at least 1 of our fellow wonderful TESTies benefited & you were helped out. Which makes me happy as well as if I was able to help you myself.

Semperviren

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Semperviren
I'm interested! I was waiting for anniversary sale to melt some stuff and get one that way but it might be nice to have those funds in there going forward. One issue I have is that I havn't been with test very long. Long time backer but really only got into the alpha a few weeks ago. If you have any trouble finding a buyer that meets your requirements and decide to forgo your +3 month condition let me know!

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
I'm interested! I was waiting for anniversary sale to melt some stuff and get one that way but it might be nice to have those funds in there going forward. One issue I have is that I havn't been with test very long. Long time backer but really only got into the alpha a few weeks ago. If you have any trouble finding a buyer that meets your requirements and decide to forgo your +3 month condition let me know!
Will definitely keep you in mind if the sale doesn't go through!

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc

If it's of any help. I have 1 Polaris for sale. But it's not a warbond. So it's a 750$ version. And I got no 3 month rule.

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?