[WTS] some LTI ships for cheaper than meltvalue.

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
Hello everyone,

Selling some ships at cheaper prices than value AND LTI!
List:

Freelancer MAX LTI -- Melt value: $135 --My Price: $130 (Pic: https://gyazo.com/38f6139ccbb2e8624952226204d7d781 ) SOLD
Terrapin LTI -- Melt value: $195 --My Price: $185 (Pic: https://gyazo.com/6ab53c39545b5167a2a5f3a055b02872 ) SOLD
Vanguard Warden LTI-- Melt value: $245 --My price: $230 (Pic: https://gyazo.com/22a11c1b8ecfc1b13a0649a170e3e1e6 )

All fees are included in my paypal prices.

Simply message me for what ship you wish to buy and I will instruct you further!
Happy newyears TEST!

EDIT: Please be over 2 week since you first joined the website, or have a reputable way of showing your shiptransactions from the past. =)

Last edited:

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
You're not even in TEST. This is not the forum for you, there are plenty of grey market sites.
I mean he did join as far as I know... hes just new. To @Silencer give it some time to meet people and gain their trust. Have fun and play in the verse!

*edit*
Silencer if you are serious about being a member of test, make sure to join the org on the rsi website!

Last edited:
Reactions: Scape

Silencer

Captain
Jan 16, 2019
RSI Handle
SilencerX
You're not even in TEST. This is not the forum for you, there are plenty of grey market sites.
man, you have serious issues....get off your high horse and get a life...this is a forum for a game!

@Kiladyn - thank you, and will do - joined the discord and will try to participate in some events as they come along!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
man, you have serious issues....get off your high horse and get a life...this is a forum for a game!
im gonna have to back august on this one, though in more of a "these forums are intended as more of a place to hang out than a place to buy/sell things" kinda sense
he maybe coulda phrased it better but he's not wrong either

basically chill bro :p

Reactions: Scape

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST

@Kiladyn - thank you, and will do - joined the discord and will try to participate in some events as they come along!
August isnt saying it to be a dick silencer, hes just looking out for Test members possibly taken advantage of. Not saying you would do anything like that, but it has happened. Just try to get where hes coming from 👍

Reactions: Sraika

Silencer

Captain
Jan 16, 2019
RSI Handle
SilencerX
guys, I think this has gone on long enough - this was already said and gone through in the introductory thread by others, in a much more civilized fashion.

as there is nothing written anywhere, lots of ppl do come here for the ships, and just explaining things in a nice fashion (not like Dick Clark there) is more than sufficient to explain how things are done in the org - I am sure that as with many ORGs, there is a sense of camraderie and fellowship that would keep most ppl that approach - again, I can understand where this is coming from, but the approach is all wrong.

The whole argument here was unnecessary as it was already done in the main thread and has nothing to do with the OP.

@Invidia_x4 - I sugguest to close this thread and open a new one to sell the ships, as this thread has gone off topic enitrely...

Forgot your password?