WTT or WTB Glaive LTI (for emerald Phoenix or cash)

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
Title says it all...looking for a Glaive with LTI.

I have a shiny Emmerald Phoenix for a trade.
But also some other rare items that I have as barter offer.

But if you are only looking for boring cash, I can offer that as well ;)

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
Don´t think they will ever sell the Glaive with LTI again. I have all diffrent versions of the Glaive, even the 60M version...but well, I want the LTI one .... (yes, yes I know, LTI is nothing and it wont make a diffrence in the final game, but its a Collectors Item... ;)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Don´t think they will ever sell the Glaive with LTI again. I have all diffrent versions of the Glaive, even the 60M version...but well, I want the LTI one .... (yes, yes I know, LTI is nothing and it wont make a diffrence in the final game, but its a Collectors Item... ;)
I could see it being for sale in a limited Alien ship collection pack. just be patient and don't forget everyone thought the phoenix would never be sold with LTI again and yet here it is in a special edition skin. Honestly don't sell that thing off the emerald phoenix with LTI is so much more of a collectors item then the glaive will ever be. It's like a unicorn swimming through Atlantis with a leprechaun on its back on steriods.

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
I could see it being for sale in a limited Alien ship collection pack. just be patient and don't forget everyone thought the phoenix would never be sold with LTI again and yet here it is in a special edition skin. Honestly don't sell that thing off the emerald phoenix with LTI is so much more of a collectors item then the glaive will ever be. It's like a unicorn swimming through Atlantis with a leprechaun on its back on steriods.
Ok you convienced me, I bought another Phoenix today to keep it in the shelves
But still looking for the Glaive and still have a Phoenix for trade ;)

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I love my Phoenix, 890 Jump, and 600I. How dare you attempt to trade one of these for some filthy xenos space fly.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
That's the interesting thing about ships we all have our own wants. Just as an aside though I agree the developers seem to be finding interesting ways to raise the cash (it doesnt seem quite as easy as it was last year) but it would be in a very expensive package but it seems you have that covered.

Forgot your password?