WTT Redeemer for Redeemer LTI? >.>

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
If someone doesn't care about their redeemer without lti i would be willing to trade mine? It's the only ship I have and probably be the only ship I will ever have, so it would be nice.

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
You still have time. Here's what you do;
1) Reclaim the package, you should get $250
2) Pledge for a Concept Sale LTI Aegis Sabre for $170
3) Go to store > Ship Upgrades
4) Purchase a Sabre to Redeemer upgrade for $80
5) Congratz! You now have an LTI Redeemer :D

Kratok

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Kratok
I would lose my revel and york hangar? Which i dont want to do.

You can always add the hangar in the store. They sell them seperately. Also we're not sure yet if each hangar applies to only the starting planet or all stations. So I wouldn't be too worried about the hangar situation just yet.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
some of us are abit surprised you didn't know this. There has always been alot of hype about melting and stuff... what you just did is what alot of us have been doing for months, so welcome to the gang !
I honestly haven't been paying attention to much of star citizen until fps comes out. I only hop on and check for that on updates etc.

RedDevil

Space Marshal
Sep 4, 2015
RSI Handle
RedDevil9
what happened to your hanger situation?
When I got the sabre I went to change my hanger to VFG Industrial Hangar and I had the Revel & York Hangar and Aeroview Hangar aswell, not sure why, maybe thats because of the citizencon code

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
what happened to your hanger situation?
When I got the sabre I went to change my hanger to VFG Industrial Hangar and I had the Revel & York Hangar and Aeroview Hangar aswell, not sure why, maybe thats because of the citizencon code
The VFG hangar is the highest tier hangar out there and owning that gives you access to all the hangars, the one below VFG is revel and york and so forth.

RedDevil

Space Marshal
Sep 4, 2015
RSI Handle
RedDevil9
The VFG hangar is the highest tier hangar out there and owning that gives you access to all the hangars, the one below VFG is revel and york and so forth.
I did assume that but then you mentioned not wanting to lose your Revel & York hangar I wasn't sure, thanks for clearing that up now.

Forgot your password?