CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I've just barely scratched the surface of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, but it's really, really epic in feel and fun so far.

Cutscenes aplenty as well. Highly recommended. :)

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I've just barely scratched the surface of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, but it's really, really epic in feel and fun so far.

Cutscenes aplenty as well. Highly recommended. :)
I really would like to play it on one of our Titan X Rigs but alas, the timing is just not right as I am swamped with corporate stuffs and life stuffs :(

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
Recently got a Titan X and decided to buy The Witcher to see how it runs annnnddd of course today I get a pop up from the nvidia software saying I got a free copy with the card. No mention from the supplier when I bought it there was a free game ¬_¬

Trying my luck for a steam refund as dat money can go on a bottle of something ;)

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Recently got a Titan X and decided to buy The Witcher to see how it runs annnnddd of course today I get a pop up from the nvidia software saying I got a free copy with the card. No mention from the supplier when I bought it there was a free game ¬_¬

Trying my luck for a steam refund as dat money can go on a bottle of something ;)
LOL the feels brother! I understand the pain. I have tons and tons of Games already and can't play any of them as I have no free time these days. Yet I keep getting more and more. On the upside I run a Gaming Pub though and have all the Beer I need and getting the Liquor License soon!

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
LOL the feels brother! I understand the pain. I have tons and tons of Games already and can't play any of them as I have no free time these days. Yet I keep getting more and more. On the upside I run a Gaming Pub though and have all the Beer I need and getting the Liquor License soon!
Well, all is good - the nice folks at stream refunded me, so I get the chance of a lovely new game while downloading it from nvidia.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hmm...I may have a ship or two to trade for something. What are you looking for?
Whatever you have sir!

Everyday we get more and more people interested in SC and ready to sit here and Game with. We give them free game time on the battlestations, give them free beer, food, etc sometimes, and then get them all stoked about SC and TEST. So they needs starter packs and ships and such.

We have quite a few codes and will always have them, some I am allowed to trade, do whatever we want with, some are allocated for contests, giveaways, etc.

Thanks for viewing!

@Fisa9 and @Jynx really need to get their own damn starter packs and stop using my accounts :p

Forgot your password?