Xian Scout new images! Dirt/blend maps in subscribers vault

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Yes its changed a lot but if its fun to fly then people will keep it but if its not I suspect it will become a rare beast.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
He is probably refering to when it was in the TBT stage. where it will show all 6 slots lit up.
That was probably it. I've been looking for art with 6 guns but never found it. It was a two seater though. And had been classified as a light fighter, so without missiles I think 6 guns would've been fair. Now it's an Explorer, which I don't understand at all.

Ben said they may do another Xi'an concept for a heavier ship in the future. Hopefully that will be the ship I expected.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
That was probably it. I've been looking for art with 6 guns but never found it. It was a two seater though. And had been classified as a light fighter, so without missiles I think 6 guns would've been fair. Now it's an Explorer, which I don't understand at all.

Ben said they may do another Xi'an concept for a heavier ship in the future. Hopefully that will be the ship I expected.
An explorer now? Seriously? can I get a source on that? Not saying i don't believe you, just want to see it myself.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I've been watching the ship spec page for a long time and i never saw 6 weapons listed.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13396-Star-Citizen-Anniversary-Livestream-Sale

Down the page for the Scout they listed it with 2 S4 and 4 S2 hard points. Also as a 2 seater. I guess it was always listed as LFighter/Scout/Explorer, but moving from 6 guns to 2S3 is dropping over 2/3 of its firepower to me.

When I pledged for it I thought it was almost a dedicated fighter, or as large a one as I ever wanted. Now I guess I'll wait and see what they come out with next. Cause I don't care for the fighters out there now and the Khartu-AL is WAY too small a fighter to be useful.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13396-Star-Citizen-Anniversary-Livestream-Sale

Down the page for the Scout they listed it with 2 S4 and 4 S2 hard points. Also as a 2 seater. I guess it was always listed as LFighter/Scout/Explorer, but moving from 6 guns to 2S3 is dropping over 2/3 of its firepower to me.

When I pledged for it I thought it was almost a dedicated fighter, or as large a one as I ever wanted. Now I guess I'll wait and see what they come out with next. Cause I don't care for the fighters out there now and the Khartu-AL is WAY too small a fighter to be useful.
Wow. That was before I backed the game. Thank you!

Forgot your password?