YERRRRRRRR

BicMon

Ensign
Oct 23, 2019
RSI Handle
BicMon
Waddup guys,

I'm BicMon and I joined Test about 2 days ago so this intro is a bit over due... I'm completely new to the game, just learned about it this week so please hit me up, show me around and teach me some tricks if that's not too much to ask for.

I have an avenger titan and so far I have been enjoying flying around in it to do some delivery missions. I think I got pretty decent at flying (haven't crashed so far). I'm liking this game and I see myself playing it more.

Where you from stranger?
Port Olisar, duh.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I saw a stream and thought this game looked phenomenal and provides very versatile gameplay experience.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, smuggling drugs etc etc.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Uhhhh...Twisted Metal?

What other games do you play?
Fortnite, Dauntless, Overwatch & Truck Simulator.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I got an email inv. Thx!

Picard or Kirk?
Shamefully never watched star trek... I should tho.

Hit me up if you need an extra guy for anything and if you need a ride somewhere! My RSI handle is BicMon.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I wasn't in game last night but I will be either tonight and definitely over the weekend. Anyway, the key to crashing a ship... first you can't just point the nose at the ground and go full speed, that's a noob move. You have to put some heart into it. Go for a legit landing, get your self about 50k meters above the surface of Hurston just over Lorville... I mean you want to put on a show for people looking out the window of the space station... then kill power to the ship. Wait until you hear the wind blowing, when you start feeling nervous, sit back and take a sip of coffee... then when you shit your self, bring the power back on and try to recover the free-fall. If you recover it, then get back up in the air and try again. If you crash into an open hanger in a flaming ball of glory that's 2 points, 1 point if you explode around the space docks 0 points if you die in the no-fly zone.

BicMon

Ensign
Oct 23, 2019
RSI Handle
BicMon
I wasn't in game last night but I will be either tonight and definitely over the weekend. Anyway, the key to crashing a ship... first you can't just point the nose at the ground and go full speed, that's a noob move. You have to put some heart into it. Go for a legit landing, get your self about 50k meters above the surface of Hurston just over Lorville... I mean you want to put on a show for people looking out the window of the space station... then kill power to the ship. Wait until you hear the wind blowing, when you start feeling nervous, sit back and take a sip of coffee... then when you shit your self, bring the power back on and try to recover the free-fall. If you recover it, then get back up in the air and try again. If you crash into an open hanger in a flaming ball of glory that's 2 points, 1 point if you explode around the space docks 0 points if you die in the no-fly zone.
Wow! Sounds like the most perfect sport! Precision and courage required for sure.

Forgot your password?