Other Yes, this is a shitpost

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
Word has it, there is a super special top secret unit, hand picked by Glorious Leader Montoya himself. They are the most elitiest of elite, the guardians of the Secrets. It is said that they are so dangerous to the order and structure of all the Orgs trying to compete with Test that Montoya must keep them completely intoxicated and confined. And only allows them to sober up just enough to carry out the darkest, and dirtiest of deeds handed to them by Montoya himself when a task must be accomplished which none must know about and fewer yet remember it. Two by two, hands of black and yellow... these are, the Black Outs.

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
He keeps them drunk and passed out. Only sobering them up enough that they are no longer passed out.

I was to busy enjoying the train of thought in this post to work out alll the details at once lol

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
Word has it, there is a super special top secret unit, hand picked by Glorious Leader Montoya himself. They are the most elitiest of elite, the guardians of the Secrets. It is said that they are so dangerous to the order and structure of all the Orgs trying to compete with Test that Montoya must keep them completely intoxicated and confined. And only allows them to sober up just enough to carry out the darkest, and dirtiest of deeds handed to them by Montoya himself when a task must be accomplished which none must know about and fewer yet remember it. Two by two, hands of black and yellow... these are, the Black Outs.
Dude!? This was supposed to be super duper ultra intoxicated top secret! :eek:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
dude.. im just feeding all the spai's investgating us.. that way they stick around longer the more our alcohalism and antics will corrupt and consume them... soo they will be one of us.. mwahahaha
Assimilate!
Oh yes.. that will surely turn this thread into my shitposting section.
It isn't already? ;)
Idk.. my doctor tried to explain it to me.. think it means less drunk? Ill get back to you as soon as im able to do some research on it.
Don't do it. Sobriety is scary.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I never said i was gonna actuallu do it.. i just ment once i was able to see two are more screens. Lol
Focus is highly overrated. Drink more.
Sooon.. very sooon.. once i come up with my next great shitpost it will be:cool:

Or when Glorious Leader graces me with the slightest glimpse of the next SOTS before its finished!
He probably already has. We're just too drunk to know it.

Forgot your password?