Yes

Mooman

Lieutenant
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Mooooman
Shit like this is always awkward isn't it?

So, Im 18, live in the UK but originally from the states.
Been playing flight sims since I could remember, and not once without my Joystick from the late 90's.
(Logitech Wingman Extreme barmy army)

I'd always had the corner of my eye on star citizen but never really really got in to it until a friend of mine bought me a Gladius package and now I cant get enough of it.

I played EVE a while back but getting in to one of the bigger corps was just a pointless exercise , so when I saw the Bored Gamer interview with your glorious leader and saw what Test was about I had to take a look. I'm looking forward to big fleet stuff, but where you don't feel like you're about to get shouted at if you do something slightly dumb.

CSGO and FIFA addict. Like TW a lot too.

Picard all day mate.

Looking forward to be being completely retarded with you guys ^^

Last edited:

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Welcome to TEST! I'm also a bit of a CSGO addict - nice to meet another! :)

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
MGE 2 months ago, but I haven't played since around that time. New connection is crap... Getting a hard line run to my apartment at some point.

Mooman

Lieutenant
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Mooooman
MGE 2 months ago, but I haven't played since around that time. New connection is crap... Getting a hard line run to my apartment at some point.
I'm LE,
shame about the connection.
Should get a bunch of people from TEST and play sometime, once you get the connection issue sorted.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Sounds like a plan! I gotta go bug the person who's supposed to be running the line soon...

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I'm looking forward to big fleet stuff, but where you don't feel like you're about to get shouted at if you do something slightly dumb.
Then you might not want to ride along in my fleets. I'm one of the more srsbzns, crazier folks here. (probably the ONLY person who's srsbzns, actually.)

That said, welcome to TEST, have a margarita, and then crash your Aurora into the nearest hangar for your member inauguration.

Mooman

Lieutenant
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Mooooman
Then you might not want to ride along in my fleets. I'm one of the more srsbzns, crazier folks here. (probably the ONLY person who's srsbzns, actually.)

That said, welcome to TEST, have a margarita, and then crash your Aurora into the nearest hangar for your member inauguration.

Oh i can totally get down with srsbsns. I love that sort of stuff. I just dont want to feel like im constantly walking on eggshells if you get me?

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Oh i can totally get down with srsbsns. I love that sort of stuff. I just dont want to feel like im constantly walking on eggshells if you get me?
Don't worry about that. If I get on your nerves, you can yell at me. I can yell right back. (When appropriate.)

See, I have this habit of complaining about how utterly stupid players are in Free 2 Play games like War Thunder, and then I go: "Man, I really hope TEST Squadron isn't this stupid."

That said, I'm Deaf, and that means I'm extremely unlikely to be dogfighting alongside you in battles, but I might end up being your Fleet Commander every now and then. :)

Mooman

Lieutenant
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Mooooman
Don't worry about that. If I get on your nerves, you can yell at me. I can yell right back. (When appropriate.)

See, I have this habit of complaining about how utterly stupid players are in Free 2 Play games like War Thunder, and then I go: "Man, I really hope TEST Squadron isn't this stupid."

That said, I'm Deaf, and that means I'm extremely unlikely to be dogfighting alongside you in battles, but I might end up being your Fleet Commander every now and then. :)
Fair enough. Can't wait ^^

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I see you too have heard the dulcet tones of Glorious Leader, and have joined the fold. Beers are in the cooler, help yourself!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
never go full retard. so keep it in the yellow zone at most.

you...you going to eat those? *points at the bar pretzels*

Forgot your password?