You Joined TEST Squadron - Why?

Broody

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
BROODY
I like the funny Logo that is associated to SQ42-Logo, but TEST is best either. SQ42 makes SC epical, TEST makes SC insane.

Last edited:

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
I joined because its hard to find a group of people who's level of insanity blends so nicely with my own. I have to be serious all day, here I can let the crazy run free!

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
I was (am) a long time reddit lurker and through a few short EVE online trials I became interested in the Dreddit/CFC back story and the association with the goons. I followed the mittani posts and got more excited about the EVE legends and stories than actually playing the game (if you don't know what I mean check these guys out). A friend pointed me to SC and low and behold there was a Reddit Org just waiting for me to sign up. I wanted to join a community with the influence to make a difference in the PU and make some legends of our own. Lucky for me TEST Squadron Best Squardon.

Reactions: J. L. Wolf

Venom

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Venomauz
I joined because I wanted a group of people I could fly with that informed it's idiots when they were acting like idiots. I played eve exclusively for about a year and before turning to piracy, I was lead into hopeless situations by jackasses placed in charge for knowing a guy. Zero knowledge of fleet ops or the pilots they were controlling always ending in a fuck up that cost me money.
When I left I shot down what was one of the best pilots of my future corp as I was leaving the station in a freighter. He was so impressed he invited me over for coffee. We went on a roam and he bought me a new ship with our earnings. The rest is history.
^ This kind of attitude, the attitude where you can get blown the fuck up and have absolutely no hard feelings, because it was still fun and funny as hell is what I was looking for.
And when I saw the mass aurora propaganda I knew that was the mindset of TEST. Happy to be here, hope to do some stupid shit and have fun doing it with you guys. And of course...plunder some booty :cool:

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
Because if im going to be the "Best Squardon" i want to show my respect. You dont want to upset the Don. Thats why im here.

Forgot your password?