You know its a good day when you miss the sherif coming to your house by 3 minutes

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Wow. When I first read the thread title, I thought, shit another good soul got nabbed.
Great news Thugari. Let's hope he spreads the word so the rest of the force shows up too.
He should call me early next week. A lot of people like my holsters because of the quality involved, for example all my holsters are double sided leather ( meaning the flesh side(that's the grainy stringy side) of the leather never touches the pistol. only the skin side ( that's the smooth side)). and I take care in managing the balance and feel of the weapon with placement for the type of holster a person needs. nothing worse than a uncomfortable holster or one you cant draw safely and properly from.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
He should call me early next week. A lot of people like my holsters because of the quality involved, for example all my holsters are double sided leather ( meaning the flesh side(that's the grainy stringy side) of the leather never touches the pistol. only the skin side ( that's the smooth side)). and I take care in managing the balance and feel of the weapon with placement for the type of holster a person needs. nothing worse than a uncomfortable holster or one you cant draw safely and properly from.
Dammit, now I want my ole Ruger Bisley back. But, I sold it to the guy fair and square. I will be the first to second what Thugari said in regards to the fit of a holster. Thugari, I shall have to keep you in mind if I do get me another wheel gun. Been thinking about it, but fighting the urge as I don't get out into the wilds like I used to.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
You got links or images by any chance? A lot of military here and other gun enthusiasts....

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Dammit, now I want my ole Ruger Bisley back. But, I sold it to the guy fair and square. I will be the first to second what Thugari said in regards to the fit of a holster. Thugari, I shall have to keep you in mind if I do get me another wheel gun. Been thinking about it, but fighting the urge as I don't get out into the wilds like I used to.
Thank you, and you dont want to hear what I just received today. I bought a EAA witness 45/22 pistol. 45 acp all steel frame converts to a 22 caliber with a 30 second slide change. nice thing with this pistol is that I can buy slides and clips to convert it to 9mm, .40SW, .45 ACP, 10mm, .38 SA or .22LR
check out the video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLyMWHiFvJQ

She has a great feel, and beautiful

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
You got links or images by any chance? A lot of military here and other gun enthusiasts....
website is being rebuilt right now. had to change the name of my company. I was Pangea Leather ( didn't work with the product as I am making more tactical gear and holsters than anything). so I changed it to copperhead leather and relaunching. check back at copperheadleather.com hope to have the site up and running soon. All my holsters are custom, no blue gun work right now. blue guns with the proper weight and feel of the original pistols are really expensive and to have one for each model would bankrupt me. plus my customers have the satisfaction of a true custom holster to fit their personal gun. My holsters do not even have my copperhead logo on them as I adhere that a custom holster should be completely custom. I am considering a line of cheaper holsters, but I feel that that might hurt business in the long run as quality would drop.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
I am forced to posit the questions; which area of the country do you live in, how much does such a rig run, and Could you do logo's on them?

Being as I am in the market for a carry pistol a nice holster is also on the horizon, and a truly custom one from a TESTie would just be sublime.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I am forced to posit the questions; which area of the country do you live in, how much does such a rig run, and Could you do logo's on them?

Being as I am in the market for a carry pistol a nice holster is also on the horizon, and a truly custom one from a TESTie would just be sublime.
I live in Seymour Indiana. as for the cost, on average 75.00 and up for the holster depending what you want. I can do logos it will depend if you want it stamped or hand carved as to the price.

Forgot your password?