You need this!!!

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Actually it does look pretty cool. I just wouldn't have room for it until I get around to building my "BattleStation 2451" with zero gravity cockpit mounted on no friction custom bearings that have a twelve point axis with a vintage Coca-Cola cooler holding my stash on Craft brewed ales within arms reach. Imax level VR with custom 12 channel surround sound with individual 500 watt tube amps and earth shaker low frequency drivers attached to the floor and fully integrated foip and voip.

But since I still have one more kid to put through college, it's gonna be a while.
Damn kids!
Is that just your initial spit balling? It doesn't sound like you've really thought long about this at all.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I love it, I want it!! Plus the VirPil hotas setup but I won't even think about dropping that much $$ till 42's release date is set. Actually I will prolly stick with x56 but that black hog looks nice, but who knows, 2 years something else may come along!!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Ya no hurry for me until 42 gets closer to release once I start seeing actual release dates then I will start buying stuff :P

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?