bod699

Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
bod699
Where you from stranger?
London, England.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have been a backer since the beginning, missing golden ticket by a week. Loved Wing Commander and Chris just hooked me.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I want to do it *ALL*, mostly though the multicrew aspect of the game is the big draw for me whether it be exploring, fighting, partying, anything. :)
What was the first game you remember playing?
The 1st game I played that I actually bought was Hungry Horace on the C64 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horace_series). Yes I am old..
What other games do you play?
I play a little of everything except RTS game and deep heavy sims. Everything else is fare game, FPS, Platformers, Adventure, I try a bit of all and have a crazy passion for all games.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I have known about Test for a while but havent really got to involved in any org as until PU is here I really dont know what I want to do. What convinced me to join? It's all Parrottmaths fault, so blame him. :)
Picard or Kirk?
Kirk all the way. Who doesnt want to be the Kirk of Star Citizen, exploring new worlds and alien races to recruit for my Phoenix Hot Tub crew.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Bod! Welcome to TEST, I love your stream mate. Somehow, you make watching someone play Cities fun. Grab a beer from the fridge and claim a seat on the couch!

Reactions: bod699

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
Bod699 welcome.
TEST Squadron ... BEST Squadron!

Last edited:

Beauseant

Commander
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Beauseant
Welcome to the crazy train. Love your stream, it's just good quality entertainment at the perfect time to distract me from work.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Welcome Bod! There are tea and crumpets in the back room. Don't take the one on the right. It's mine and has vodka in it.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?