Your Ships. The Why and Future Purchases - Revived!

Cable

Rear Admiral
Donor
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Cable
Current:

Gladius: I originally had a 325a, then an Avenger, then a 325a again... But after flying this beauty during the free flight week, I decided to upgrade once again. Keeping this for AC fun and future TEST ops.

Carrack: Because for the short time that I played EVE, all I wanted to do was fly around space and explore everything I could. Alas, people in EVE are assholes. I imagine Star Citizen will be a more exploration-friendly universe. I really want to be the explorer who documents his findings and makes cheesey documentaries about the experiences he and his crew has while drifting through space.

Aurora LN: We all know why.

Future Purchases:

Probably none because I'm poor and because I think I already have pretty much everything I need to enjoy the game.

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
I tried to use a bit of reason to justify the purchases I've made but as usual all my reasoning is probably faulty.

ANVIL GLADIATOR & AEGIS GLADIUS

Because I may feel the need to help some of you all travel around the PU and provide a bit of a meat shield or cannon fodder as it were.

ORIGIN 315P EXPLORER & CONSTELLATION AQUILA

I figured it would be nice to have a small explorer ship to go at it alone once in a while but also a larger ship if we fancy a large armada while we're doing the old dora the explorer.

FREELANCER MAX & (Soon to be) HULL E

Again along the same lines as for the explorers, a small cargo ship for solo "quests" and make a bit of cash so I can afford to run out the HULL E when we have a need for some heavy hauling.

Unless something else spectacular comes out in the line of exploration or cargo I don't believe I will be making any more purchases since that is what I plan on focusing during the PU. Maybe, just maybe a larger gunship so I can better assist in those deep space mining or reclaiming missions. Not really sure how it all works yet but I assume the gladiator and gladius will have a tough time getting into "deep space".

Forgot your password?