Your Ships. The Why and The Future Purchases.

Pazzolupo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Pazzolupo
Proud to say that I now have a Redeemer Gunship and in my mind configuring it to become the Beerdeemer Barship for great TESTing.
Hey! I just got my Beerdeemer too! Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing when it comes to inappropriate uses.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Got a redeemer as well today, torn between getting another now, can always melt later if needed.

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
My Hanger:
  • PACKAGE - REDEEMER - LTI
    • Gotta have a gun ship! Besides I wanted to support the winner of the contest.
  • DRAKE HERALD - LTI
    • Sounds fun... although I am not too sure how this is going to work.
  • STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS RECLAIMER - LTI
    • Sounds like a good way to make some credits.
  • PACKAGE - CONSTELLATION AQUILA
    • Whats a universe to explore if you don't have the means to do so.
  • BANU MERCHANTMAN - LTI
    • Another way to make some credits.
  • MISC STARFARER TANKER - LTI
    • Moving a fleet around can be difficult with out fuel. Also, another way to make some credits.
  • F7A MILITARY HORNET UPGRADE
    • Wanted the firepower
  • SPECTER - LTI
    • Wanted the stealth capability.
  • PATHFINDER - LTI
    • Small explorer ship for speed.
  • ANVIL GLADIATOR BOMBER - LTI
    • Not sure what I'm going to do with this except put it on a carrier - may recycle it later for a different ship.
  • PIRATE PACK - LTI - Drake Cutlass Blue
    • Good small fleet ship
  • RSI CONSTELLATION - LTI - Constellation Phoenix
    • This was sort of a mistake but I figured I would add this to my LTI since it was the most expensive ship I bought so far.

Reactions: Raggy

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
So jelly of that MM there. Thats the one ship I wanted and never got.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I just spent everything to get my redeemer. I'll get a new Avenger and Gladius at some point in the near future.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I am very smart about investments. AMD mustang promo was good for nearly 5 grand in pure profit. Flipping some computer parts the last month? Another 3 grand. Stocks? 2500 in a month after taxes.

Just find opportunities and act fast. Minimize exposure and reap profit.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I am very smart about investments. AMD mustang promo was good for nearly 5 grand in pure profit. Flipping some computer parts the last month? Another 3 grand. Stocks? 2500 in a month after taxes.

Just find opportunities and act fast. Minimize exposure and reap profit.
Livin' life in the fast lane~

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
I picked up a Redeemer but to be honest I think I will melt it to go towards the C or the Orion when they finally go on sale.

Wafflez

Space Marshal
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Wafflez
  1. Started with 300i
  2. Got Aurora MR just because
  3. Got Avenger because looked kinda cool and I liked the idea of being a bounty hunter
  4. Melted 300i to fund Super Hunter Ghost for sneaky activities
  5. Finally realized what I wanted to do in the game (being Malcolm Reynolds/Han Solo) so got myself a freelancer to do all sorts of nefarious deeds with

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
Well, all i got is a Hornet and a Freelancer DUR.
Hornet to shoot stuff.
Freelancer because Firefly...
Wanted a reclaimer but didn't have internets for a bit and the sail went away.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
M50 - Mainly used to crash into stuff and make wooshing noises as I fly around really fast. But really what sold me on the M50 wasn't just because it's a damn good looking ship, (F15 jet had sex with an F1 car) but because it is directly purpose-built for racing. I love racing and when I saw this beauty in the store, I couldn't help myself.

Hornet F7C - I bought this because I really wanted to have a dedicated fighter in my hanger. This may be melted down in favor of a gladius when it is flight ready.

Constellation Phoenix - The pride and joy of my hanger. I always wanted a connie, and I figure if I'm gonna have one, it's gonna have leather seats and a hot tub. To say nothing about the 890 Jump, which I am quite sure I will be able to add a hot tub to anyway,

As far as a day-to-day flier, I think it's going to be the Phoenix. Not just because it's the sexiest of my ships, but because it also appears to be the most customizable. I can really take it and make it 'my' ship.

Reactions: Designated Drunk

Frinix

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mataur
Mustang Omega: Because ORK + Red = fast... dude...

Hornet Ghost: Because I wanted a furtive ship and so far this is the only one. Also because the Hornet will be the best dogfighters and with some modifications on weapons (yes because 2 guns is not enough) I think it can become a great ship.

Redeemer: Because I wanted a gunship to transport me and my squad for FPS missions and the LTI version of this ship is just perfect for it... no need to fear losing it. It also has enough firepower to take down small ships en route if need be.

Drake Herald: I'm hoping for a CCU to a Gladius to get the LTI that goes with it. I don't really like this ship.

325a: Because this is the most basic fighter ship and it just looks plain good... just awesome...

Gladius: I will probably melt this if a CCU from Herald to Gladius comes out, other than that I think this is the most stylish fighter so far for single pilots, I couldn't not take it.

Avenger: I don't know if I'll keep this one or melt it for another ship at some point, we'll see.

Planning to get:

A 350r before release for real racing.

A 890J in the Persistent Universe: Because it just looks AWESOME and I want to have one

On the long run I plan to have all ships with all variations but... That's another matter and that will obviously take place in the persistent universe.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh! Addendum to my above list; I am EXTREMELY interested in a Banu Merchantman. In fact, if anyone knows anything about how I might get my hands on one, I'd love to know.

Agent_Mothman

Space Marshal
Aug 8, 2014
RSI Handle
CubCadet1972
First ship: Freelancer package, now upgraded to DUR. I will never let this sexy lady go. Ever.

Reclaimer: Big, ugly, dirty, probably smells like a garage after someone has been welding. It's so hideous, it's beautiful.

Herald: I'm not a combat flyer, so an occupation where the dedicated ship is ok with running away is a good thing.

Avenger and Aurora MR.....probably going to be melted for something else later, not sure what though.

Future:

I'd like a Carrack, or a Starfarer.

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
My Hanger:
  • PACKAGE - REDEEMER - LTI
    • Gotta have a gun ship! Besides I wanted to support the winner of the contest.
  • DRAKE HERALD - LTI
    • Sounds fun... although I am not too sure how this is going to work.
  • STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS RECLAIMER - LTI
    • Sounds like a good way to make some credits.
  • PACKAGE - CONSTELLATION AQUILA
    • Whats a universe to explore if you don't have the means to do so.
  • BANU MERCHANTMAN - LTI
    • Another way to make some credits.
  • MISC STARFARER TANKER - LTI
    • Moving a fleet around can be difficult with out fuel. Also, another way to make some credits.
  • F7A MILITARY HORNET UPGRADE
    • Wanted the firepower
  • SPECTER - LTI
    • Wanted the stealth capability.
  • PATHFINDER - LTI
    • Small explorer ship for speed.
  • ANVIL GLADIATOR BOMBER - LTI
    • Not sure what I'm going to do with this except put it on a carrier - may recycle it later for a different ship.
  • PIRATE PACK - LTI - Drake Cutlass Blue
    • Good small fleet ship
  • RSI CONSTELLATION - LTI - Constellation Phoenix
    • This was sort of a mistake but I figured I would add this to my LTI since it was the most expensive ship I bought so far.
Holy shit mate... Perhaps I'm a victim of my glutton for punishment mindset, but will you actually have anything left to aim for when the game goes live?

Perhaps you'd be interested in buying my one of a kind ghost hornet :) (one of a kind because it has odd stains in the cockpit)

Forgot your password?