Your Ships. The Why and The Future Purchases.

Semphis Rythorn

Rear Admiral
Aug 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Semphis_Rythorn
I originally had Gladius, Constellation Phoenix, Freelancer MIS, and the M50. In comes the sale and here is my List now

Gladius: I bought it originally from the concept sale was going to use is as Melt Fodder. Later then i saw the ship and I decided to keep it. Now that they added LTI to it I'm stuck with it lol. But it is my light fighter/dog fighter.

Xi'an Scout: This ship to me is a better M50, So it will serve as a racer/ pissing off super hornets :). I hear it can be used as an exploration ship so we shall see.

Freelancer MIS: I bought this ship back when it was Announced because it's a Missile Boat and It reminds me of Macross Missile Massacre. So when it came back i melted it and got it back again.

Banu Merchantman: It was a hard choice between this ship and the retaliator. Whiles yes the tali is a fine looking ship and also a bomber i realized i had enough pew pew ships so i needed something to help me make some money so I got the merchantman.

I have some spare melt money for one more ship yet i don't know what i want tbh

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I think we need a Retaliator count. I'm pretty sure we'll have enough for a full-on bombing wing.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Given that the Tali is currently on sale, how are you holding up? I think there are a bunch of us in the same boat - it looks like gorgeousness drizzled with awesomesauce, but it's too expensive to really justify buying outright. Still, I badly want one just so I can have it loaded to the brim with torpedoes to ripple-fire them all at a massive capital ship in battle. But I just bought a Starfarer instead, as I think it will be a more practical ship once we get into the game.

Dem swing wings, though... *drool*
So far I've resisted, but then my partners family have been here so I've been distracted. We'll see if I survive the week!

Ship update: my aurora mr is now an lx, decided that 2 year insurance on a ship that always starts with a jump drive for getting around in emergencies etc.

I also grabbed the sidearm, little known fact, I really like pistols, have a £500 airsoft one. I also grabbed the electro skin hull with melt money.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I currently have...

Digital Scout LTI
Rear Admiral LTI + Aquila Upgrade
Starfarer LTI
Retaliator LTI
Banu Merchantman LTI.

I will be CCUing the Digital Scout LTI to a Gladius next month.

Might pick up an Aegis Bulldog when it becomes available.

Noble Teo

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Noble_Teo
I currently own:

Ships: Aurora LN and a Hornet
Upgrades: Freelancer DUR, Freelancer MIS, Super Hornet

The Plan:

Upgrade the LN to a Freelancer DUR (or maybe a Constellation Taurus) when available and melt Hornet for an Aegis Bulldog.

I got the MIS and SH upgrades since they are limited in case I change my mind, but I'll probably melt them when the Bulldog finally comes on sale.

I don't plan to spend any more money on SC and if I melt the unnecessary upgrades and Hornet I would have exactly $205 store credit so I REALLY hope the Bulldog doesn't cost more than that.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I'm pretty much set on having 3 ships at this point: My redeemer, and then two packages for NPC gunners. Those packages are probably going to be upgraded to a cutlass and either an avenger or gladius at some point.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Starfarer Annversary - fuel, baby...a.k.a. beer, coffee, err....I mean gas giant diving for fuel.

Cutlass Blue - Bounty hunting perhaps, or smuggling

Freelancer - solid cargo, unless I get the hold conversion for the Starfarer and it's easy/quick to install in which case I'll probably go for some kind of troop drop-ship for ground actions.

Reactions: Agent_Mothman

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
I currently only have the cutless and aurora lx for insurance reasons that may certainly arise.

The Carrack sounds like bird id fly.

Forgot your password?