Ze German

CrackUp

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Crackup317
Alright, didn't expect all those responses thanks guys! Now I feel obliged to properly intruduce myself:

Currently 25 Years old, turning this 26 Sunday...which is no fun anymore with that big "30" peeking over the horizon.

Concerning SC, I just about figured out all the basics of flying and not dying seconds after takeoff....bought an Avenger Titan...flew to some sort of security station and got insta-bashed 3 consecutive times now - which is fun I guess. So that's one reason why I came here, I want to find the meanest looking fucker here and shoot those bastards to infinity and beyond.

I'm always looking for someone to show me the stars...uh....teach me all the good stuff I mean....so if anyone is up to "Blitzkrieg" into space with me, you're more than welcome to just write me or hit me up on discord as soon as I know how to actually add this group.

Anyway...I'm the new german here and that was my shitty story...PROST

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I want to find the meanest looking fucker here and shoot those bastards to infinity and beyond.
I'm not a great pilot but I do have a Starfarer Gemini and can blast most ships in a few shots!

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?