Zeus CL coming in 4.0

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Exploration game play?

Im sure that is a mistake. They must mean PvP shoot everything on a new asteroid base, with some exploration once everybody is dead.
Wize, the Glorious Leader is.

You just know the first person who finds a hidden jump point will quickly find NPCs had already found it, as fourty pirate fighter ships spawn out of it and blow them away and then it becomes a server mission to clear the pirates, fly through and wipe out a pirate base.

Put a pony on it.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
You just know the first person who finds a hidden jump point will quickly find NPCs had already found it, as fourty pirate fighter ships spawn out of it and blow them away and then it becomes a server mission to clear the pirates, fly through and wipe out a pirate base.
That might well be so, but I still believe the 1337th or so person to find and navigate a hidden jump-point will discover :
... ominous John Williams sound-alike music playing in the backround...
The Star Forge (TM)!!!
Basically thats gonna be nothing more than a glorified silver/gold/platinum ticket to buy a limited sale ship in the upper 4 digits price range.
And a new forum sticker...

PS: Zeus Clipper? YAY! On paper it's the perfect ship for me. Kinda like a Freelancer MAX with an actual view from the cockpit! Can't wait! :like:

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Im excited to see the Zeus, it seems like the perfect sized solo ship. I have the bounty hunter one, so I will need wait a bit longer.

View attachment 25817
I'm still on the fence with regard to the Zeus MR being an upgrade to the Cutlass Blue. The Blue is supposed to be faster and more agile, but gives up the EMP in the process. I have most of a CCU chain in place but not applied.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I still don’t know what to make of the comparison between the ES and the 400i. The former has a Large radar while the later has three Medium. If you can put a parabolic on a Medium and sweep at Large range, the 400i is the better Explorer. If not, maybe the ES. I hate that CIG has been so fickle and not explained how all these central game dynamics are going to go.

Reactions: GPcustoms

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I still don’t know what to make of the comparison between the ES and the 400i. The former has a Large radar while the later has three Medium. If you can put a parabolic on a Medium and sweep at Large range, the 400i is the better Explorer. If not, maybe the ES. I hate that CIG has been so fickle and not explained how all these central game dynamics are going to go.
That would require them to know how these dynamics will go

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
wasn't 4.0 supposed to be 2018?
It was.
Still is actually.
Those 6 years?
Naught but a feeverish dream.
Rejoice,
You are awake now...

(Background music: Metallica / The Memory Remains)

Forgot your password?