Hello from a Florida man!

Maelstrom777

Lieutenant
Sep 12, 2023
RSI Handle
Maelstrom777
After spending a few months goofing around in Star Citizen, I came to a simple conclusion.
I have no idea what I'm doing.
As such, I decided that my best bet was to join only what many have called the best squadron, Test Squadron.
Hopefully, by working with these lovely folk, I can gain much-needed experience in discovering new worlds (there are only four at the moment, but eh), fighting off... whatever crosses my path and ticks me off, and, at the end of the day, still have no idea what I'm doing, but have a lot more fun doing it... whatever 'it' may be.
Anyway, glad to join this mess of a- I MEAN WELL ORGANIZED AND TOTALLY NOT AT ALL DISASTROUS GROUP!
Sorry about that, I don't know what came over me there. Must be the Florida weather, it gets to you.

Now then, questions...
Where you from stranger?
Florida, as I said.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
The ship designs initially, until I got into the game itself and realized 'Hey, this is cool!'
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration largely, but I need funds and a better ship to do so.
What was the first game you remember playing?
As far back as I can? Shoot, I remember playing the original Gran Turismo for PlayStation when I was a wee baby, couldn't even speak yet either. Don't ask how I remember this.
What other games do you play?
At the moment? Witcher 3, Starbound, Forza Horizon 5, and DJ Max Respect V, with Dishonored 2, Uncharted, Dave the Diver, and Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon on standby.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
During the Organization showdown/highlight thing a few months ago, almost joined then in fact but I was busy at the time and my computer didn't have an SSD with enough space for the game; trust me, I discovered the hard way why the game wants an SSD over an HDD.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard because... I haven't watched Star Trek. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, glad to be a member!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome to test!

Forgot your password?