I need people for a mini-project click here if your interested.

Supremetokyo

Captain
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Supremetokyo
Hello amigos,

I wanted to start a comedy youtube show of a lone Test member in the verse with his little MR and I wanted to record the first 2 episodes sometime this month. The episodes will only be around 3-4 mins long since everyone has a short attention span. Im gonna need 2 antagonist and Im working with a few people to write the script if you guys want to help in this project with any kind of resource is always useful.

What I need from you is your voice, and your ability to get onto the game. If you have any question please msg or if you catch me on the mumble ask away. Side note, The antagonist must have a British accent! So any volunteers please say I with your handle! I'll keep making updates on this I just wanted to put the idea out there now so I can get more people involved for brain storming for content. Thanks a bunch ^.^

- Tokyo

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm available for this. My accents include fairly accentless American English, Southern Drawl,Texas Twang, Bad British, and Inconsistent Jamaican. Let me know when you're up for it, just message me or catch me on Mumble.

Reactions: Supremetokyo

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Gotta hit up Doublar or Bod! Not sure if they have the generic bad guy ton, but I'm sure they could working something out.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I can't voice act or anything but I would be very willing to help out in someway if I can. I have always been a fan of this sort of media.

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
This sounds quite interesting. I'm down to help in any way possible. Scripting maybe, as it seems you will have a plethora of people scrambling to voice characters.

I feel I'm better at behind the scenes stuff anyway.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I can be the hairy greek, golden chain in neck antagonist guy if you want me...

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
People seemed to like my voice when I read for Arkham Horror last night. Maybe I could see if I could be of any assistance.
This has nothing to do with your current post so much as your signature effectively creeps me out every time I see it. Not sure why and didn't know this was a problem with me. God it's so weird :/

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
This has nothing to do with your current post so much as your signature effectively creeps me out every time I see it. Not sure why and didn't know this was a problem with me. God it's so weird :/
The joke is that in Dark Souls there's an item that gives you a dragon head, and when you use an estus flask to heal, instead of holding it up to the dragon's mouth, you hold it up to your neck--where your head used to be.

Reactions: KingNerd
Forgot your password?