I need people for a mini-project click here if your interested.

Supremetokyo

Captain
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Supremetokyo
I'm available for this. My accents include fairly accentless American English, Southern Drawl,Texas Twang, Bad British, and Inconsistent Jamaican. Let me know when you're up for it, just message me or catch me on Mumble.
Mention this to me so I can give you a tryout for a part

Supremetokyo

Captain
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Supremetokyo
The joke is that in Dark Souls there's an item that gives you a dragon head, and when you use an estus flask to heal, instead of holding it up to the dragon's mouth, you hold it up to your neck--where your head used to be.
Amigo I really think you'd make the perfect part for the protagonist wingman. Please mention this to me for a private try out I need you to read a couple lines.

Supremetokyo

Captain
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Supremetokyo
This sounds quite interesting. I'm down to help in any way possible. Scripting maybe, as it seems you will have a plethora of people scrambling to voice characters.

I feel I'm better at behind the scenes stuff anyway.
Send me a PM so I can add you to the writers team I will send you more info thanks!

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I can't really do accents, but if you need a female voice, count me in.

Reactions: Supremetokyo

Ichiru

Space Marshal
Aug 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Ichiru
Update: Finished episode 2 editing now on to voice acting I need to hold a poll on the main antagonist. This person will need to be active in the mumble server. I will list tryouts times here so stay posted. P.S I need 5 volunteers to re-record episode 1 since the audio was bonked. I will also list times for the recording of episode 1. Requirements: Must own/rent a aurora LA for this episode or own/rent a aurora. I also need all people who are interested in content creating and writing dialogue or storytelling for episode 3 please send me a PM with your best idea or constructive thoughts. Please note that this is a comedy.

-Tokyo
Ah man, that sucks that episode 1 had audio issues. But at least episode 2's cut scenes were good . If am around am more than happy to help ya out again.

Reactions: Supremetokyo
Forgot your password?