I need people for a mini-project click here if your interested.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Always willing to help a Testie... just tell me what you need. I'm American; but I can turn on my work voice.. also known as being a Army NCO. I speak a good amount of fake Asian languages (wife is Thai so I speak to her in fake Thai (made up words) when out in public for the fun of the weird looks... I sometimes click) and a few good phrases in Arabic, Romanian, Somali, and even speak Spanish (but sound American as can be).

Reactions: Supremetokyo

Supremetokyo

Captain
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Supremetokyo
Update: We just finished recording the first half of the episode, now we just need voice actors for the A.I for the ship, 2 protagonist wingmen, and 2 British antagonist, We also need a dispatcher with savy military language. Ex) Delta niner niner tango bravo on your six. (If you catch my drift) Also I'm in need of writers for dialogue and the back story of the main character and the antagonist. Please msg me with any ideas that you can contribute to the project or and themes for a episode. Thanks a bunch !

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Update: We just finished recording the first half of the episode, now we just need voice actors for the A.I for the ship, 2 protagonist wingmen, and 2 British antagonist, We also need a dispatcher with savy military language. Ex) Delta niner niner tango bravo on your six. (If you catch my drift) Also I'm in need of writers for dialogue and the back story of the main character and the antagonist. Please msg me with any ideas that you can contribute to the project or and themes for a episode. Thanks a bunch !
If you want ideas on military air-operation comms protocols you can read my guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zs4qb4baqn3loeo/AIR COMBAT COMMUNICATIONS BREVITY.pdf?dl=0

Actually everyone should read my guide. Like right now.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
I'm a bit of an editor and story flesher outer, if you need a hand there. Also what sort of English accent do you need? Aristoracy, BBC, Cockney, other regional?

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I call dibs on the antagonist!

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Im in an wish i had more time this morning but that 4 letter word called work came into play..Hopefully will have my warthog in shape for your project..

Supremetokyo

Captain
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Supremetokyo
Update: Finished episode 2 editing now on to voice acting I need to hold a poll on the main antagonist. This person will need to be active in the mumble server. I will list tryouts times here so stay posted. P.S I need 5 volunteers to re-record episode 1 since the audio was bonked. I will also list times for the recording of episode 1. Requirements: Must own/rent a aurora LA for this episode or own/rent a aurora. I also need all people who are interested in content creating and writing dialogue or storytelling for episode 3 please send me a PM with your best idea or constructive thoughts. Please note that this is a comedy.

-Tokyo

Supremetokyo

Captain
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Supremetokyo
I'm a bit of an editor and story flesher outer, if you need a hand there. Also what sort of English accent do you need? Aristoracy, BBC, Cockney, other regional?
Sounds perfect dude please take a moment to PM me so I add you to the writers team . I will be sending you a list of lure for the episodes.

Supremetokyo

Captain
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Supremetokyo
Always willing to help a Testie... just tell me what you need. I'm American; but I can turn on my work voice.. also known as being a Army NCO. I speak a good amount of fake Asian languages (wife is Thai so I speak to her in fake Thai (made up words) when out in public for the fun of the weird looks... I sometimes click) and a few good phrases in Arabic, Romanian, Somali, and even speak Spanish (but sound American as can be).
Perfect just what I was looking for!

Forgot your password?