Loreville disappointment

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
It's nothing personell against you or anyone having issues.
It simply come down to the fact if any one get irritated when using something that is being built and it can't be altered it's time to step back and look at it from another angle.
Banging the head against the wall never works, just add to the frustration and if there is no other angle at the time, well then it's time to go do something else and come back late
Sage advice! There are still things that CIG is working out so there will be more experiments over the next 3 or 4 years. Best advice is, don't sweat it just find something else to do when it's not living up to your expectations.
... and I need to learn how to take better in-game pics.

8rawler

Vice Admiral
Jan 5, 2018
RSI Handle
8rawler
So the ame is just about starships and pretty vistas, and not getting out of your ship.
Ive been doing fps missions where i load up a valkarie with an ursa, fly to loc, deploy ursa, attack and neutralize the turrets, then go into the building and clear it.
When im bored and dont want to shoot things i mine.
When im distracted and dont want to do as much i run cargo.
When i only want to fly and shoot i run bounty missions.
When im in a bad mood i take over SPK and kill everything that moves.

All running in 4K with 50 people in the same server.

All of this is orders of magnitude more than we had a year ago, think of what we could do in 2.6: tessa missions, comm links, and some random griefing at SPK.

Think of where we’ll be a year from now.

EB973E1F-6C24-4EAA-A868-9FC5BD5C650B.png

Forgot your password?