My case mod is now up for auction!

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
It looks like my kids got a hold of some paint and went crazy on it! ;)
That was my goal! And I have my 3 year old niece to thank for the handprints. We had to bribe her with ice cream in order to keep her going, as she lost interest after the tenth print. Lol

Lol, yup. I posted this at just before midnight, last night (which I planned) but I was holding a baby and quite tired, so I panicked for a moment thinking it wasn't evident who it benefits, lol

Reactions: marcsand2

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Consider using a outline of the hand, put outline onto foam and make a foam stamp. Ta-da! We will no longer have to bribe children to get their hand technology.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
That was my goal! And I have my 3 year old niece to thank for the handprints. We had to bribe her with ice cream in order to keep her going, as she lost interest after the tenth print. Lol

Lol, yup. I posted this at just before midnight, last night (which I planned) but I was holding a baby and quite tired, so I panicked for a moment thinking it wasn't evident who it benefits, lol
We compeltely understand i just want to make sure when people see why you are doing this they know its for a great purpose.

Forgot your password?