New blood saying hello.

Dranith

Lieutenant
May 17, 2023
RSI Handle
Dranith
Hey folks! My buddy keeps talking about the antics of his guild. Every day. "My guild did this. My guildies did that. One of my guildies posted this." He's all uppity about it too. Like, pinky out Dr. Evil. Just to rub it in his face, I need to correct him and say "you mean, OUR guild?"

I play from Chattanooga, TN. I'm Eastern time and typically hop on around 8 PM after my 4 yr old has finally given up trying to convince me to let him watch more Bluey and finally gone to bed. I'm usually found scouring the Aaron Halo for anything shiny (Why, yes, I'm still watching Bluey without the kiddo. Don't judge me), or running cargo all over Arc Corp if I'm solo. Unless I've been kidnapped to man a turret or do a naked bunker run or whatever tomfoolery we decide to do when we're both online.

When I'm not playing Star Citizen, I've been playing a lot of Warframe and Dark Age of Camelot, but both of those will probably get shelved for a while once Diablo 4 comes out. Daddy needs to get his bear on and maul some demons.

Dranith

Lieutenant
May 17, 2023
RSI Handle
Dranith
lol, we have to watch Bluey too, but only one or two days a week when the kiddo comes to visit. She's not quite 12 months old yet... what you're telling me is that it lasts. Oh anyhow, welcome to TEST!
Oh yes, it lasts. Somebody in my house pitches a hissy fit if he doesn't get to watch at least one episode a night before bed. My kid likes to watch an episode before bed too.

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
When I'm not playing Star Citizen, I've been playing a lot of Warframe and Dark Age of Camelot, but both of those will probably get shelved for a while once Diablo 4 comes out. Daddy needs to get his bear on and maul some demons.
[/QUOTE]

Do not talk about Dark Age of Camelot with this guy. It's the most toxic relationship I've seen. Excluding Test Squadron of course!!!

Dranith

Lieutenant
May 17, 2023
RSI Handle
Dranith

Do not talk about Dark Age of Camelot with this guy. It's the most toxic relationship I've seen. Excluding Test Squadron of course!!!
[/QUOTE]

To sum up DAOC in a gif:
IMG_0322.gif

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Blimey I remember playing DAOC as a wee lad., Shooting crabs on the beach.

Sadly those days are over!

P.s might be willing to give it a go again

Forgot your password?