Project X Complete (or the real reason I had patches made)

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Test Squadron, Best Squardon: I am here to announce that Project X has finally been complete.

Somewhere along the line, Montoya and I got a little rowdy and decided to become fashion freaks and we decided on the below as our final decision. I commissioned a tailor here in Pakistan where I'm deployed and through many many visits, fittings, and correction, I give you the below.

I decided on the two piece flight suit versus a full on suit, because frankly, it makes my ass look good in these pants. Also, it made it possible to have the jackets made separate from the pants due to pricing.

You will notice that the Uniform Dress Shoes and the Beret cap off this outfit perfectly. Also, if we have our black Test Squadron T-Shirts on below it makes it just pop. I had the nametape custom made as well obviously.

So there you have it, a few months of brainstorming and collaboration to make this possible.

Just so that everyone knows, these flights suits I will be having them custom made for whoever wants one. The cost will be $100 per full suit, or $70 just for the jacket. I will need measures, the same measurements you would get from a Tuxedo fitting, or go into your local tailor and have them take your measurements.

Scavar

Rear Admiral
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scavar
I might get a jacket, guess I'll have to find some measurements.

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
Looking good, nice job. Now whos gonna next post picture in yellow Stormtrooper outfit whit TEST emblems on it ?:D

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Can I edit posts here? I keepw anting to...

anyway, I forgot to mention that this outfit is pretty damn cool.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
This is as close to my boots that I would wear with this uniform that I can find on the net anymore, they are pretty old and not made anymore.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Test Squadron.

Best Squardon.

These look Excellent! I want one, but I also want to bring my own style to it.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Is there an officer variant. How else do I captain and spread TEST propaganda?

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Please, don't make one like that for russian. Someone already sent baron hot pink undies today, my eyes can't take anymore.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Women have custom designs for them, but I can't model those obviously.

Forgot your password?