Project X Complete (or the real reason I had patches made)

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
looks realy nice but i would still love to have some of those patches :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
This is amazing. I'm going to have to get my measurements taken, it seems.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Alright, first person to send me their measurements is going to get one of these bad boy's made and shipped to them for free, I'm assuming it will be Seung, since he is lightning quick and tiny.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Gah, if I rush it I can maybe get the measurements tomorrow. I think I'm gonna have to have one of these. Any idea on about how long it take to make one of these?

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Women have custom designs for them, but I can't model those obviously.
So is that the kill bill design? Cust I have a friend who designs cosplay outfits for that :P

On a serious note: can we have photos in the daylight? The pictures you took are under very strange light so it's hard to tell how these will actually look in reality.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
So is that the kill bill design? Cust I have a friend who designs cosplay outfits for that :p

On a serious note: can we have photos in the daylight? The pictures you took are under very strange light so it's hard to tell how these will actually look in reality.
I will try to get daylight pictures for everyone on Sunday. I am not home when there is daylight out most days, but Sunday I should be able to. And that strange light you are referring to is what Pakistan calls light bulbs.

Also for whoever wanted to see what it looks like from behind I will oblige them as well. (Looking at you Montoya!)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Also for whoever wanted to see what it looks like from behind I will oblige them as well. (Looking at you Montoya!)
Why you looking at me?

I told you man, I respect your lifestyle choices, but Im not coming over to your side!

Stupid sexy Sethious.

Reactions: WarrenPeace
Forgot your password?