Project X Complete (or the real reason I had patches made)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
AWAKEN, AND RISE FROM THE GRAVE!

In all seriousness, is this still a thing? Because I can totally get measurements by the end of the weekend.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If I do get boots to go with these, probably gonna be these Marauders.

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
that is the with out a doubt the best thing i have ever seen!!! kinda reminds me of space balls but a yellow variant. maybe we should go with rounded black helmets like the image bellow. We have the standard slave... i mean cadet uniform to the right and to the left the officer uniform. The marine uniforms can be seen in the back. now envision it in black and yellow
Spaceballs_8.jpg

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
that is the with out a doubt the best thing i have ever seen!!! kinda reminds me of space balls but a yellow variant. maybe we should go with rounded black helmets like the image bellow. We have the standard slave... i mean cadet uniform to the right and to the left the officer uniform. The marine uniforms can be seen in the back. now envision it in black and yellow
View attachment 463
another great addition would be bear cans to the helmet itself?

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Holy cow this came back to life. I'm still available to get them made whenever

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Those would require complete redesigns, and this one alone took quite a bit of my spare time here. I can do simple changes, if people want a different color, different stripes, ect. I just don't have the spare time right now to spend on a completely new design though.

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
Those would require complete redesigns, and this one alone took quite a bit of my spare time here. I can do simple changes, if people want a different color, different stripes, ect. I just don't have the spare time right now to spend on a completely new design though.
how much would you charge for a full uniform?

C

CaptainHavoc

Test Squadron, Best Squardon: I am here to announce that Project X has finally been complete.

Somewhere along the line, Montoya and I got a little rowdy and decided to become fashion freaks and we decided on the below as our final decision. I commissioned a tailor here in Pakistan where I'm deployed and through many many visits, fittings, and correction, I give you the below.

I decided on the two piece flight suit versus a full on suit, because frankly, it makes my ass look good in these pants. Also, it made it possible to have the jackets made separate from the pants due to pricing.

You will notice that the Uniform Dress Shoes and the Beret cap off this outfit perfectly. Also, if we have our black Test Squadron T-Shirts on below it makes it just pop. I had the nametape custom made as well obviously.

So there you have it, a few months of brainstorming and collaboration to make this possible.

Just so that everyone knows, these flights suits I will be having them custom made for whoever wants one. The cost will be $100 per full suit, or $70 just for the jacket. I will need measures, the same measurements you would get from a Tuxedo fitting, or go into your local tailor and have them take your measurements.
Where's the crotch zipper and waist mounted cup holders? Other than that it looks marvelous, and you better where it when you star citizen/go to any star citizen cons.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I will be returning to the states here in a few weeks. Once home, I will be getting a mass producing company to take the final design and turn it into something that can be churned out for less.

The dress uniform is also complete, and turned out really well if I do say so myself. Once back in the states I will also get someone to cheaply remake it as well.

I highly doubt that anything made by the chinese company I will ultimately hire will be as high quality as the current product, but it will be cheaper.

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
It's beautiful! Don't think I'd look particularly fetching in one, though :)

Forgot your password?