TEST Xi'an mascot REDACTED

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
I think it was an intentional jab at the D-bag that wrote the original thread. It was'nt covered until the end of the show, so i'm sure DL did it just to be a smart ass....i would.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
We have no choice but to select a new mascot!

One that is both feared and respected, kind, yet stern, one that CAN NEVER BE CENSORED!

TESTies, our present our un-censorable new mascot!

TEST Ben Best Ben
The naming of new mascots will continue until everything is a black screen!

Calling RussianJ!

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
@Azmodeth

This is not your first thread on this topic. You and I have had a direct conversation on this topic. I explained to you the origin of the animated characters on the wall from a segment I created for Around the Verse #42. They are depictions of in-fiction races. You are aware of this. You stated you were aware of this to me in PM. You are no longer oblivious, this topic was never funny, and you are now just trolling the others when you know better.

/thread
Lets be honest, it's a little funny.

Reactions: Dalarast

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
LOL, they put me on probation hahaha!

Someone should go put AD and Jared's face on probation.

They jump on so many of my threads, and threaten me and crap with shit like this.

Its like killing free speech is the thing these days.

We fund a game with 100 Million dollars, and are not able to voice anything without prejudice and threats of censorship!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Yeah... but it was a damn funny censor!

Long live Test Raptor Best Ratpor! Bring on Test Ben is Best Neb![/QUOTE]

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
LOL, they put me on probation hahaha!

Someone should go put AD and Jared's face on probation.

They jump on so many of my threads, and threaten me and crap with shit like this.

Its like killing free speech is the thing these days.

We fund a game with 100 Million dollars, and are not able to voice anything without prejudice and threats of censorship!
In all seriousness, they are a private company, and neither the US (where CIG is based) nor Canada extend freedom of speech laws to private companies and the services they provide.

Still, I actually laughed at them putting the poster over the Xi'an and your response to it.

Forgot your password?