TEST Xi'an mascot REDACTED

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Bud/Bud Light is great if you just want some cheap beer to drink while sitting on the porch or watching tv all day.

Is it good beer? Not really. I drink plenty of stuff that is tons better. But it's cheap, always tastes the same, and you can get it anywhere. And if I'm at someone's house and they offer me a Bud, then I'm gonna take it.

Bad beer is better than no beer.

Reactions: mromutt

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Bud/Bud Light is great if you just want some cheap beer to drink while sitting on the porch or watching tv all day.

Is it good beer? Not really. I drink plenty of stuff that is tons better. But it's cheap, always tastes the same, and you can get it anywhere. And if I'm at someone's house and they offer me a Bud, then I'm gonna take it.

Bad beer is better than no beer.
Coors my friend. It isn't shit. Bud is viable, but only if other options are non-existent.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
ahh the choices off beer and such in germany XD

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I love you too man, but you still can't have my Bud Light.
I was just quoting the old commercial. Tried to find it, but it seems that it was pulled down from You Tube. Wouldn't they WANT people to be able to go watch their old commercials?

I agree, Bud Light is like having sex in a canoe...

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I agree, Bud Light is like having sex in a canoe...
Wait... whats wrong with having sex in a canoe... Bud Light is like drinking the old stale water you found in the canoe from last years fishing trip...

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Wait... whats wrong with having sex in a canoe... Bud Light is like drinking the old stale water you found in the canoe from last years fishing trip...
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. It's just fucking close to water.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. It's just fucking close to water.
I'm not about to go and try a Bud Light to see if I can make the connection... I just remember the last time I had one, well it was the last time... and it was a long ass time ago... Slightly confused, and I'm not even drunk...

Forgot your password?