RSI Handle
Fenrig

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
We have no choice but to select a new mascot!

One that is both feared and respected, kind, yet stern, one that CAN NEVER BE CENSORED!

TESTies, our present our un-censorable new mascot!

Throw in a top hat and you have my unwavering support!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
You know I hate when I make a drink and I taste it and I do not taste the alcohol......

So then you want to put more alcohol into said drink... but know by doing it your dooming yourself for a short night?

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
The laughs from this are getting further and further apart while also getting lower and lower in volume.
Maybe I will just give up, sometimes I feel, i am the only one who cares to have fund caring about the things I choose to care about, lol

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
You know I hate when I make a drink and I taste it and I do not taste the alcohol......

So then you want to put more alcohol into said drink... but know by doing it your dooming yourself for a short night?
I've never had that problem... Probably because I don't usually water my alcohol down with mixers..

Reactions: MzHartz

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
I've never had that problem... Probably because I don't usually water my alcohol down with mixers..
My drink of choice: 1/3rd Ice, 5/9ths CC, 1/9th RC Cola.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
LOL, they put me on probation hahaha!

Someone should go put AD and Jared's face on probation.

They jump on so many of my threads, and threaten me and crap with shit like this.

Its like killing free speech is the thing these days.

We fund a game with 100 Million dollars, and are not able to voice anything without prejudice and threats of censorship!
To be honest, you really pissed them off with your first four threads, accusing them of something which you now know to be ridiculous.

They have basically had enough of you, so probation it is.

I know this last thread was a joke, but they do not know when you are serious or joking anymore.

I can't tell you what to do, but I would suggest sending them an apology if that is possible now that you are on probation.

Now that you are in TEST, actions you take reflect on us all. We are on good terms with RSI, their mods and staff and I want it to remain that way.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
To be honest, you really pissed them off with your first four threads, accusing them of something which you now know to be ridiculous.

I know this last thread was a joke, but they do not know when you are serious or joking anymore.

I can't tell you what to do, but I would suggest sending them an apology if that is possible now that you are on probation.

Now that you are in TEST, actions you take reflect on us all. We are on good terms with RSI, their mods and staff and I want it to remain that way.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong

Montoya has spoken! I agree with this

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Eh, Budweiser isn't my beer of choice and you'll catch a lot of shit for admitting to drinking it, but really just drink what you like and to Hell with the haters.

Reactions: honcho12
Forgot your password?