Not open for further replies.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
So first things first, I am sorry that you had to endure this on the Discord. I always try to make it a welcoming place for all. I went through the PMs I received and found yours regarding the issue.

For future reference, I do highly suggest to everyone to don't feel like you are bugging a mod/admin when you send a message to them. We are here to help you guys out. Second, be clear about what is happening about the issue and that you need to have it resolved.

I will use your case here, Accented, so that we can make sure it doesn't happen in the future to anyone again. While you did a great job by seeking me and Mromutt, you need to be clear that you would appreciate a mod stepping into resolve things. In your message to both of us, all you mention is that you have muted this individual on Discord. I personally thought this was an off the hand comment about you being annoyed by that individual and thus did not step in.

It is an awful situation for everyone involved and I cannot stress enough that you guys should keep bugging mods/admins since miscommunication does happen at times. I also hope I can see you again in Discord Omega :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
There is a certain clarity that comes with age that seems to escape the young. Relax, Ron White says,You Can't Fix Stupid
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" (Socrates)

No matter how many birthdays you've had, you think you're smart? Think again. Smart is entirely subjective. Steven Hawking can discover black holes using nothing but maths, but I've heard he can't even tie up his shoelaces. (Okay, bad joke but it makes a point. My apologies Professor Hawking, I'm a big fan!)

So first things first, I am sorry that you had to endure this on the Discord. I always try to make it a welcoming place for all. I went through the PMs I received and found yours regarding the issue.

For future reference, I do highly suggest to everyone to don't feel like you are bugging a mod/admin when you send a message to them. We are here to help you guys out. Second, be clear about what is happening about the issue and that you need to have it resolved.

I will use your case here, Accented, so that we can make sure it doesn't happen in the future to anyone again. While you did a great job by seeking me and Mromutt, you need to be clear that you would appreciate a mod stepping into resolve things. In your message to both of us, all you mention is that you have muted this individual on Discord. I personally thought this was an off the hand comment about you being annoyed by that individual and thus did not step in.

It is an awful situation for everyone involved and I cannot stress enough that you guys should keep bugging mods/admins since miscommunication does happen at times.
Practice makes perfect, dudes. Keep on keepin' on. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@WhiskeyOmega I'm sorry to hear that this happened my friend. There are some real douche bags out there, even in an org as great as TEST. Please don't leave. We love you.
Look guys, there is another side to this, and that is you need to have a tough skin.

If you are going to be easily offended because one person says something you dont like, you are not going to last long in this org.

We have had plenty of people get pissed off in the past, but we always come back and make it work.

Fuck you all!

Love you.
I'm offended that you love me!
I'm sorry I got offended.
I'm offended that you made me feel sorry for feeling offended.
I'm sorry.
:flag_ca:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Look guys, there is another side to this, and that is you need to have a tough skin.

If you are going to be easily offended because one person says something you dont like, you are not going to last long in this org.

We have had plenty of people get pissed off in the past, but we always come back and make it work.

Fuck you all!

Love you.
You sir are clearly bullying us, I DEMAND to speak to the Site Administrator!

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
Looks like the problems been acknowledged and sorted anyhow. So Im back im discord.
Hey Whiskey,

Apologies ive seen you in chat but not really spoken to you i think!
to many chats to keep up with nowadays

ANYWAY if your from UK as bio suggests and want someone to speak to or play games with let me know

UK POWERS ACTIVATE

....sips tea

Spits out because i'm Scottish

....sips whisky

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I have run into my share of jerks on the internet, and honestly, I've run into a (just 1) rude person here on Discord as well. Just ignore them/block them. They can run their mouth or keyboard and you don't have to listen to it or see it.

I would just encourage you to give the person a chance. Just because they said something stupid doesn't mean anything...everyone says something stupid/insulting/idiotic at some point. What matters is what happens after. If they keep after you, if they keep harping on something you apologized for, if they are making a complete @$$ out of themselves, just ignore em. Maybe give them a chance later. After all, they might just be having a really bad day, but that is no reason to punish yourself something someone else did...and that's what you are doing...punishing yourself.

Hope to hear you in Discord. Peace.

Last edited:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
If you are going to be easily offended because one person says something you don't like, you are not going to last long in this org.
Whiskey noted at the start of this thread that he has Asperger's. I have a couple friends with Aspergers, and I am a huge fan of Peter Teil who also has Asperger's. I'm told mild autism spectrum is unusually common amongst CEO's, investors and bankers. One of my friends with Asperger's is a stunningly beautiful woman in her mid 20's and she often recounts how personal relationships go awry because she both misses the social cues that inform the rest of us, and inadvertently sends miscommunications. She just can't understand the subtext of life that most people do.

Given this, I recommend all friends with Asperger's refrain from blaming others, and of accusing them of things like "bullying". Even in the instances when this charge is true, it is still always better to turn the other cheek and refuse to be offended. You will form more and better relationships, that last longer if you regularly practice Christ's admonition in His famous Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:38-40).

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Fuck that! I'm glad you spoke up about being bullied.
You should all show some fucking respect to people!
My girl has Asperger's too. She cant stand up for her self against people fucking with her. but she has me. I on the other hand don't have anything but hate for people who fuck with her or anyone that is handicap!
Everyone is sooooo fucking brave behind this keyboard or mic.
I fucking dare you to say that same shit to a real handicap person outside for real to there face fucks!
Go on its ok make fun of them to there face! You do it on here and everyone thinks its ok even are leader!
Admin"s are useless don't be fooled!
See how they took care of things!
Who are you to tell him how it made him feel!
You don't have to put up with it!
Fuck these people for telling you that you do!
Don't listen to this asshole above me either.
They want to control you and tell you how to feel!
You know how it made you feel, not them.
Maybe they think your feeling aren't real or don't matter.
Don't believe them! They DO!
Always tell them fucks when they are fucking with you!
People are fake when you meet them face to face, but on here they show there real colors!
Who they really are, how they really act for real!
Never doubt your feelings there are spot on!
Never take there shit, you are not god, let god turn his other cheek, you speak up for yourself just like you have done!
Fuck them all I have your BACK!
Hey man take it down a notch please :) We have many people in the org with similar problems and we do try to help, hell I have these problems myself (as much as I do not like to talk about it). He did the right thing speaking up. I believe what everyone was trying to say is that don't let it get under your skin because thats what trolls/idiots want, it gives them satisfaction. And that also when contacting a mod to be a little more clear with what you are saying, both with what you want and what happened. For me personally the information I received in voice chat was that he just had the person muted and without more information I assumed he told me that because I was saying they were talking over each other.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Last edited:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Fuck you all!
Love you too , Brother.

Actually everyone I've interacted with in this Org, both on this site and on Discord when I'm on it, have been fair and respectful.
Yes we all delve into immaturity every now and then, it tends to be therapeutic. But when ever the shit gets real, we are there and have each others back. Case in point Murderer's Javelin situation, CrudeSasquatch taking liberty to defend the Canadian border.
That's not to say there will instances of people laying on the douche bag attitude every once and awhile. It happens and the only thing to do is try your hardest to blow if off. They are not worth the rise in blood pressure or tears.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Whiskey,
If you ever see me online at this site or on Discord or in the Verse, hit me up. I'll chat or fly with you any time.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
@WhiskeyOmega I'm sorry to hear that this happened my friend. There are some real douche bags out there, even in an org as great as TEST. Please don't leave. We love you.

I'm offended that you love me!
I'm sorry I got offended.
I'm offended that you made me feel sorry for feeling offended.
I'm sorry.
:flag_ca:
I'm sorry, are you trying to offend me??:confused:

Reactions: Blind Owl
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?