TMG - STAR CITIZEN DRAMA - First episode!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you Glorious Leader!

suchcontent.jpeg

I used to watch Trolls News on Youtube hosted by Vol Jang and Steve The Troll Face (not his real name) but the series ended. Long may Metagame continue!

TrollsNews provided some useful PSA videos which outline the difference between a hater and a troll, and the types of trolls. Think of VA and the reactions to VA while watching them...

"Trolling trolls might sound almost noble to some people, but being an asshole to assholes is still being an asshole."

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Bored?

Got nothing to do while we wait for 3.0?

Here, have a fresh bucket of STAR CITIZEN DRAMA!

Oh! Our Glorious leader with drama and a fresh pot of morning coffee, couldn't ask for a better way to start the day.
It beat the crap out of dull morning TV ha ha.
Thank you for that @Montoya
That was awesome ha ha ha ha....

CHEERS!
:beers: :beers: :beers:

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thank you Glorious Leader!

View attachment 7262

I used to watch Trolls News on Youtube hosted by Vol Jang and Steve The Troll Face (not his real name) but the series ended. Long may Metagame continue!

TrollsNews provided some useful PSA videos which outline the difference between a hater and a troll, and the types of trolls. Think of VA and the reactions to VA while watching them...

"Trolling trolls might sound almost noble to some people, but being an asshole to assholes is still being an asshole."
Thanks. I'll manage to get through alI of these when time toddler permits. So far, very informative, lol.
Bald is beautiful!
Which explains why I keep my head shaved: it keeps me beautiful. Haha

Forgot your password?