Upcoming Subscriber Flairs (Updated regularly)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Amazon list a K-Bar Tactical Spork, currently unavailable, so it may have been listed on April 1 or something. Even so, I am a little bit sad that we weren't the first to have this idea.
LOL, I found one of those on my dog walks...the moment I saw it, I knew I had found perfection!

EDIT: Link for any other spork fans:
Behold: A titanium Spork with a bottle opener:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sporks, what better way to humiliate somebody after death than to have it listed as their cause of death being slain by a spork?
There is no shame in being slain by spork, it'd be as awesome as having "Death Star" as the cause - and they'd be sure in the knowledge they had as much chance of defending themself against the cutlery as they did against the moon-sized fully armed and operational battle station.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
There is no shame in being slain by spork, it'd be as awesome as having "Death Star" as the cause - and they'd be sure in the knowledge they had as much chance of defending themself against the cutlery as they did against the moon-sized fully armed and operational battle station.
In fairness, IF you were looking to fake your own demise & had the resources to pull it off, making it seem that you moved to Alderran & having that information spread through the neighboring systems just before Alderran went poof, would be 1 very effective means of doing so without having to have a body to be identified.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
In fairness, IF you were looking to fake your own demise & had the resources to pull it off, making it seem that you moved to Alderran & having that information spread through the neighboring systems just before Alderran went poof, would be 1 very effective means of doing so without having to have a body to be identified.
Whoa, there we were, happily appreciating sporks when suddenly things took a dark turn!
I love how one costs £19.97, or you could get two for £19.99. Please may I just order the additional one on its own?
Edit: If you have two, is it one in each hand? Two in the same hand?

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
View attachment 24729

B-lime-y so you can! I’d rather have this than those Banu knife subscriber flair items.
Only TEST could redefine 2 favourites at once and make a brand new classic!

Sporks, chopsticks, now... The poise! The precision! The control! Only with Chopsporks!

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Today new sub items were announced!

3 coffee mugs that you may have seen decorating Jareds desk on ISC and SCL.

View attachment 24763
And all for the low price of $6 each...

Given you can buy weapons in the store for less than these mugs, and the weapons have an actual use, I wonder how many of these mugs will actually sell.

The Whale mug is for "Centurion" and "Imperator" level subscriptions.
The "Star Kitten" mug is for "Imperator" level subscriptions.
The "Big Benny's" mug is store-only (and does not appear to come with a spork - combat or otherwise).

Reactions: Raven_King

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
And all for the low price of $6 each...

Given you can buy weapons in the store for less than these mugs, and the weapons have an actual use, I wonder how many of these mugs will actually sell.

The Whale mug is for "Centurion" and "Imperator" level subscriptions.
The "Star Kitten" mug is for "Imperator" level subscriptions.
The "Big Benny's" mug is store-only (and does not appear to come with a spork - combat or otherwise).
Should be $6 for a real mug and like $1.00 in game lol, but they sure look good! I want a real one or three.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Forgot your password?